bumper off!
25-8.jpg

taped in place
25-9.jpg

front view
25-12.jpg

side
25-11.jpg

don't know if i like the mesh too much but i suppose its protecting an expensive chunk of metal!
sorry bout rubbish quality pics, was taken with phone!

Last edited:

mark_20vt

yaksamash...
Apr 2, 2006
king's lynn/ basingstoke
haha its getting that way mate!

bumper was a pain as havent taken it off before. took he obvious screws out then scratched my head for ages then found out u gotta take the rubbin strip out! prob took 2hours or so to do it properly (lots of self tappers!)

mark_20vt

yaksamash...
Apr 2, 2006
king's lynn/ basingstoke
looks good mate, keep going - get the K03s conversion done!

dont mean to be rude mate but your in lynn and i don't have a clue who u are! have u actually got a blue cupra yet? i've seen a standard blue1 a few times in gaywood but other than that i only know of mikey's blue one(that is exactly the same as mine) and chris in his silver 1
:shrug:

Last edited:

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
nope, im cupra-less at the moment, i saw you quite a few weeks ago round your house and came and had a chat with you, alhough you said you wouldnt be very happy with another blue cupra in lynn im getting one (sorry!), iv been to look at a few golfs and cant find any that i like with decent spec, but iv found a blue cupra that iv fell in love with, its not spec'd up as yours (and never will be!). Seeing yours and the other blue cupra in lynn made me realise how good looking they were... so thanks!

mark_20vt

yaksamash...
Apr 2, 2006
king's lynn/ basingstoke
peter ain't it? yeah know who u are now mate! suppose i'm only around on the weekend so it ain't so bad every1 copying me now! mk4 golf gti's have all got a million miles on em proper company rep cars... and the specs **** on em compared to ibiza's

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
yeh sure is, you should be "proud" that you have led other people to getting ibiza cupra's, i drive past your a few times a week and always have a look to see if your cupra is at home! you were the fist one with a cupra in lynn weren't you? We can nearly start a club in lynn now, *nearly* four in lynn now, I saw a black one in sunny hunny last weekend too..

mark_20vt

yaksamash...
Apr 2, 2006
king's lynn/ basingstoke
mikey had his 1st and i'd never seen it then i got mine and within a week saw his! he'd just put his fmic on and they were the spitting image! same reg apart from last3 digits, it confuses the hell out of people!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
iv seen the silver one about most (take it that its chris'?) Blue definately is the best colour though... Do you come back to lynn much, apart from weekends?

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
i will pop round when i get mine, im usually round ur way at the weekend anyway (visting my nan!) so if you out playing with your cupra il come and see you mate.

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Forge, it hangs 5mm lower than the bottom of my bumper, so the LCR splitter not only looks good is a scraping gauge. To be honest my splitter rarely touches on average speed bumps, but steep incline parking spaces I may aswell forget about it and try and find a flat one.

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
I use mine as a gauge as to when the bumper is about 2 take some abuse!

On my second one now after ripping one off! I can catch mine just going down the road tho!

Craig! - Does the forge sit that low on all cars or just yours, as i think it won't last long on mine if thats the case?!

Mark - have you got anymore pics of those bezzas parked next to yours in the first pic?

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.