~~~~~| Lcr | Streched | Porsche Rollers |Slammed|~~~~~ NEW TOY PICS

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Wheels sound good mate, as already said the exhaust will be there later if its from a shop, but decent wheels at a good price are alwaus hard to get.

STUSSY

W111YDE
some new pics

got a little bit of polish on. charge pipe and inlet are being sent off this week for some polishing . after 2 hours i had , had enough and got a quote for 50/60 both .

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

cruz down to santa pod. with a couple off mk5 and leon mk2 k1's

IMG_0424.jpg

go down to santa pod thinking there would be a couple off SCN member but was the like 2 from what i could tell ,this was a sunday by the way.

was some nice cars down there , best part of the day was seeing two fiat t sparks broken down on the M1 , and then to watch 3 off them below up down the strip all in a row comedy FIX IT AGAIN TOMORROW .

OLD ross

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

size of the brakes are unreal

IMG_0437.jpg

friday this week gave my car a quick clean and polish . and fully no now that the wheels have to go come 19" Carrera S .

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

just watching drity dozen so going to leave for to night ....

tonight going to order cold side and new dv spring as losing boost

Deleted member 12147

Well the spacers would be be about £200, wheels can vary depending on condition and style say about £800-900+, tyres depending on exact size 100+ per tyre. So if ur getting them for 1k that aint bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

STUSSY

W111YDE
After sitting down the pub with my mate Andy I have now decided that the Porsche alloys are just to much to pay in one full payment, and as he needs the money in the next month I have had to turn them down . Have been on a real low today wishing I had the money so now looking to cheer my self up with a couple of mods before Xmas exhaust stage 2 and some spacers and cold side I think . Wheels can wait till the winter is over any way . Or any ideas you want to thro at me . I will still try and borrow these alloys for a day and take some pictures or if anyone want to buy them I can give him your number .

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
yes mate i am coming,lol as long as my mate tags along as i dont like going places alone lol what time do you normally meet?? whats the street name??

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.