~~~~~| Lcr | Streched | Porsche Rollers |Slammed|~~~~~ NEW TOY PICS

STUSSY

W111YDE
numberplates.jpg

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Stussy,

From what I can see, those wheels really suit your car; It looks especially nice from the rear. Have you noticed any difference in the ride quality or is it just as it was before? Will you be changing the colour or do you plan to keep them as they are?

Cheers,

James :)

STUSSY

W111YDE
Looks at bit od at moment due to ride hight need lowering again lol not really seen much difference it doesn't seem to lay the power down as well and I can't help but worrie in the bends butjust takes getting used to, it's got 30mm spacers on so they make me nervus other the. That I love it and every one said to me it looks mad when your behide it make it look massive . Picture does it no justest there will be more pictures when p9vey comes online go to the loughborough meet thread and the colour well I want black but I don't like black on black but some one said about. White lip or red lip

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Looks at bit od at moment due to ride hight need lowering again lol not really seen much difference it doesn't seem to lay the power down as well and I can't help but worrie in the bends butjust takes getting used to, it's got 30mm spacers on so they make me nervus other the. That I love it and every one said to me it looks mad when your behide it make it look massive . Picture does it no justest there will be more pictures when p9vey comes online go to the loughborough meet thread and the colour well I want black but I don't like black on black but some one said about. White lip or red lip

I know RikC had the same wheels as yours in black (semi-gloss I think) with a white pin-stripe lip and they looked really nice. He has an old thread on here if you wanted to see what they might look like:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=198458

Personally, I would consider a red lip to keep the colours co-ordinated but either way, they're really nice wheels! I'm sure they will look even nicer once the car is sitting a little lower!

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Really nice wheels from the shots but still need proper pics to dribble over haha

They look like they stick out from the arches in the rear pic.... just me?

I would just get them done in a really light silver.... or polished lips if poss, not black as you would lose the detail in the style of wheel I reckon

p9ve

they will be on shortly mate, taking ages at the mo, ha ha it looked like a smart car on steroids from behind..!!! but in a good way, its nice to be different mate:):):):);)

p9ve

Really nice wheels from the shots but still need proper pics to dribble over haha

I would just get them done in a really light silver.... or polished lips if poss, not black as you would lose the detail in the style of wheel I reckon

very true matey:D

STUSSY

W111YDE
I know RikC had the same wheels as yours in black (semi-gloss I think) with a white pin-stripe lip and they looked really nice. He has an old thread on here if you wanted to see what they might look like:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=198458

Personally, I would consider a red lip to keep the colours co-ordinated but either way, they're really nice wheels! I'm sure they will look even nicer once the car is sitting a little lower!

Red lip......hhhhmmmmm , I had a look at that thread that car is smart . I remember seeing it on eBay about 2 years ago when it was purple . But cheers for the link give me a bit more of an idea

STUSSY

W111YDE

Yeah they sit out the arches nicely

Deleted member 12147

Wow that is some stretch you've got there.

looking good.

Dan1720v

Feb 28, 2010
Street, Somerset
I like the car, but the porsche wheels aren't to my personal taste, but it's your ca and a lot of other people like it! Trying to get ideas for m black LCR.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members