~~~~~| Lcr | Streched | Porsche Rollers |Slammed|~~~~~ NEW TOY PICS

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
If i'm honest, i don't think the side on shot with those porsche wheels looks anything special, but as soon as you get some angle, or from behind, its oh so full of win :D

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Get it sitting on its ass and go from there. You may find the standard colour looks good as it will look better when it's lowered. I personally like them :thumbup:

STUSSY

W111YDE
They are growing on me more and more each day . I just love seeing people faces when there behind me ,there expression are so funny . .

@el yes it need to be on it's arse so the back wheel is tucked right up , I scrap my splitter on ever bump as it is tho lol and when the snow comes all my neighbours love me as I am the snow plough and clean all the streets should start charging the council for my time ha

alex 80

Jan 10, 2010
have to agree think it will look awersome once she's had good hit with the lowering stick and don't worry bout your splitter their not that costly to replace every now and then

STUSSY

W111YDE
@ alex .26 pound of eBay :)
Just sold my old alloys . Really didn't want them to go . All that time and effort I took sanding them down refurbing them , primering rubbing down spraying. Wait 1 hour then Rubbing down again then Spraying again went on for 3 hours then Lacquered then rubbed down then lacquered then sealed. God It was a hard month and a half with a little 106 to pop round in . But now there gone :( it's like a little bit off the car has gone , I think the car will be going in the garage. well my grans garage in till the summer time and the od car meet . It just getting stupid, fuel is starting to take the mik the goverment need to stop with the fuel taxing not sure how much they put on but I beat its around about 60% and I swear David Cameron promised a drop on it before he took over . Think the lorry drives need to do a famous strike and I will be joining then .

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Fuel prices are crazy and hit hard especially if like me you use the car daily.....oh well stick it to the government they are useless and I look forward to poluteing the air even more. I pay for it so I want it smelling of petrol lol

STUSSY

W111YDE
@ mike I'm not to keen on it real makes the car scary to drive . And ever bump is like hitting a small child . But they came with the alloys and there brand new tyres so hell am I changing them also once the car is slammed , they will look better sat under the arches with a bit of poke sticking out :) which alway make people look . I want the car done by gti inter 11 and get it on the scn stand . Will need a good clean and brake refurb again I think tho on the rear

p9ve

@ alex .26 pound of eBay :)
Just sold my old alloys . Really didn't want them to go . All that time and effort I took sanding them down refurbing them , primering rubbing down spraying. Wait 1 hour then Rubbing down again then Spraying again went on for 3 hours then Lacquered then rubbed down then lacquered then sealed. God It was a hard month and a half with a little 106 to pop round in . But now there gone :( it's like a little bit off the car has gone , I think the car will be going in the garage. well my grans garage in till the summer time and the od car meet . It just getting stupid, fuel is starting to take the mik the goverment need to stop with the fuel taxing not sure how much they put on but I beat its around about 60% and I swear David Cameron promised a drop on it before he took over . Think the lorry drives need to do a famous strike and I will be joining then .

£16 from seat lad, cant believe how many turned up last night mate it was mental, oh you looked like a monster truck when you caught up with us last night ha ha ;)

STUSSY

W111YDE
Haha I thought I'll race down and see if can catch the end off it but I could jut see all these HID bulb coming up the road so I turned around at the island and caught you up . better late then never, really wanted to have the night off as well . I's derby meet on or will it just be LSC group as normal . So we can travel 20 miles around trip which we could of just stayed at the malting for

STUSSY

W111YDE
P1040283.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members