~~~~~| Lcr | Streched | Porsche Rollers |Slammed|~~~~~ NEW TOY PICS

STUSSY

W111YDE
Couple of bits that are still yet to go on
aefe2376.jpg

STUSSY

W111YDE
hello all,

after a couple of weeks with my car making a slight clunking noise when pulling off stopping and turn left i was getting really worries, i had a couple off ideas what it was going thought my head, like the ,suspension springs moving or a lose strut , even thought it might of been a drive shaft lose due to the change in ride height. Or some sort off busher/rubber cracking in the big freeze we have had . i was a little lazy in looking at the problem took me 5 days before i thought its time for a good look .so at work on my split shift i jacked the car up on the left side and took the wheel off to notice that my 30mm spacer was loose as hell ........Opps just glad i am lucky that i didn’t leave it any longer. tighten her back up and job done. so next week will be buying some lock tight and doing them all. i have a little video so all can see what could off been death...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeZq1dKH7V0

opps...

p9ve

i always thought you were all black in the engine bay mate, hey i had the same noise and wobble when i put 20" rims on my bmw with spacers scared the shite out of me, but i was going to say what you just said, bang some lock tight in them and they should stick together quite good. hey got my new front and rear lcr bumpers with all grilles and sprayed this weekend-2x bumpers,grilles and paint so far £580...!!! but even that there all from seat i got a bargin, if someone had walked in and asked for all the same parts they are looking around the £900 mark..!! so when i get 20 minutes il try and bang them all on, but i dont no weather to wait to put them on when i put the intercoolers on and when the exhaust goes on??? il see how the weather is :eek:)

Last edited by a moderator:

p9ve

yeah im working afternoons mate so aint going to, just added you on youtube mate i think im your only friend ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/user/povey6969?feature=mhum

you can see my other leon when we were at street racers in quorn when liam scott and mark made a canon out of my exhaust pipe buy putting a big mac donalds drink in the back ha ha the buggers..!!

Last edited by a moderator:

STUSSY

W111YDE
Finally today they came , my Porsche centre caps :) think I will be glueing theses one's in . Had a little bit of time on my hands today so sorted out my number plates I have my number plate on Velcro so any problems with the fuzz and I can just which them back. worked both times :) ...

Number plates
bc61ccb8.jpg

]
Wheels
8ac7db6d.jpg

cbe2d31c.jpg

f8733714.jpg

36591473.jpg

After last week being hard on cash I was unable to using my motorbike saving for my new motorbike and test :( the reason this being was because my missis 07 mini, which had just ran out of warrant failed it's first MOT it cat had gone . And with it being a mini facelift model the parts can only come from BMW ( mini) it cost me and the other half 511 pound to fix which was my test funding gone. So yesterday went out and got my self a little rs125 to pop round on as I can afford the fuel in my LCr. So now the happy owner of a aprilla rs125 until the bank balance goes up ... :) was told it will do between 50 - 75 mpg so happy to be saving some money tax is 15 quid and insurance is 152 a year fully comp lol pocket change to get on the road .
fba328a6.jpg

p9ve

ive had a rs and a sr 125cc ped and bike and there amazing, got my vf when ive done my test mate cant wait my dad has gave it me to make sure i sort my test out ha ha
vfr.jpg
:bleh:

p9ve

ha ha beehive car park aint it? use to do all my car pictures for ebay there ha ha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise