lcr tech help needed

torquetom

hi have just joined and purchased lcr 225 , also have a 320 bhp 200sx. Some questions for u lcr techies, does the garrett t28/3 series bolt straigth on the lcr stock mani ?, whats the standard injectors size on the lcr ? what can the standard maf sensor take bhp wise ? will 300bhp + be k with panel replacement?

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
does the garrett t28/3 series bolt straigth on the lcr stock mani ?

I'm pretty sure you will need a new mani, perhaps someone else can confirm.

whats the standard injectors size on the lcr ?

Not sure, have a search.

what can the standard maf sensor take bhp wise ?

I don't believe there is any issue with the standard MAF and big power.

will 300bhp + be k with panel replacement?

Not sure what you mean, is this question related to the previous one? Are you aware of the extent you will need to go to to get 300 horses?

torquetom

i ment does the panel filter allow enough air supply/flow for 300bhp or will a larger cone filter be required, yes im aware of the extend to get 300bhp and think its actually quite easy. this will require 444 or 555 cc injectors hence the question on the standard injectors but i amagine they are 333cc.

JamJay

California Bound
I don't know of anyone here that's running a chip to be honest. We're all Serial Port Tuned. Have a word with AMD Essex, they'll be able to quote you for a Stage 3 remap. I think they do a deal if you get a Stage 3 and Turbo Back Exhaust at the same time.

300bhp will cost an arm and a leg!!!! Will be nice once its done tho...

Got to be over £2,000 even though the turbo is already supplied.

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
300bhp i reckon would be achievable with, Hybrid k04 turbo. Panel Filter with air feed, frount mount cooler, the usual bits such as tip, hoses, 007p, turbo back exhaust, downpipe, cat + at back and a good remap would surely see you on the way to 300 if not just a bit short.

Most big turbo kits run over 300, more around 350 up to 400. So the internals would have to be uprated to take this power, engine would need a rebuilt with the uprated internals, conrods, bolts, piston rings, bearings. injectors, stage 3 remap, manifold, gaskets a few things form top of my head but sure theres a few more. looking around £ 3500-4000 for a 400bhp. then you will probably destory gearboxes and many other things.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise