LCR W.I.P Update K04 Hybrid- F23 Here, mini review page 50

LukeK

Oct 20, 2012
Preston lancashire
I love your car too much mate. Same colour as mine but why does your colour look darker. Didn't think platinum cupras would suit black rims. Looking at yours il go for black myself!!!!

Dmoe

Aug 1, 2008
i love this car is it still about i know the project is a little old and i heard your wheels went to a new car?

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Flames are cool:D:D

CUPRAFLAME_zpsb245807b.png

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
This recent Robbie?

How's the car been mate? :)

I took that the other day, the car had been running ok, it barely gets a clean these days, fukn weather and travel hamper this big time, i'm away every 3rd or 4th week these days, cant wait for the summer when you can atually go outside without being pi$$ed on.

I still really enough driving this car, its great fun on the motorway and secondary roads for what its is it serves a good purpose for me.

I'm gonna treat her to a new B5 TIP(cough,, Bill), still running the old school V1, shame on me, its gonna need some new pads up front to, the NDX lasted a year without complaints but the bed in process is still clearly etched in my mind and not in a good way.

One thing i really love is the WOT shifting from the WOT box, but this iirc can be done directly on the ME7x now, so i may sell it and go this route.

hmmm, anything else.....still thinking about getting another turbo, if i can get my hands on a second hand garrett i would be tempted... and also an new intake mani but i need to research that...

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Glad you're still enjoying the car mate :)

Would be good to see more updates.

Weather has been a right PITA! Seems winter has lasted for a year now as we didn't have much of a summer last year :(

Just want some sunshine and shows this year.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I took that the other day, the car had been running ok, it barely gets a clean these days, fukn weather and travel hamper this big time, i'm away every 3rd or 4th week these days, cant wait for the summer when you can atually go outside without being pi$$ed on.

I still really enough driving this car, its great fun on the motorway and secondary roads for what its is it serves a good purpose for me.

I'm gonna treat her to a new B5 TIP(cough,, Bill), still running the old school V1, shame on me, its gonna need some new pads up front to, the NDX lasted a year without complaints but the bed in process is still clearly etched in my mind and not in a good way.

One thing i really love is the WOT shifting from the WOT box, but this iirc can be done directly on the ME7x now, so i may sell it and go this route.

hmmm, anything else.....still thinking about getting another turbo, if i can get my hands on a second hand garrett i would be tempted... and also an new intake mani but i need to research that...

80mm TIp ftw :D

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Strangely enough there was a big orange/red coloured ball in the sky Saturday, i couldn’t really look at it directly but i heard some of the older neighbours say it was the Sun, it has yet to be proven.

Anyways, got the toothbrush out to start cleaning up the engine bay, it was filthy, it’s gonna take me about another 3 cleans to get it to where it was before, also need to do some cable tidying, but over all she scrubs up well.

this is the way I left it.

2013-02-02155715_zps8578765e.jpg

I have also been working on another little project of mine in anticipation that we actually get a summer this year, theres not much more work to do on her, just waiting on a few bit and bobs.

2013-02-04144504_zps9184d3c8.jpg

2013-02-04144456_zpsc904157d.jpg

2013-02-04144435_zps5b3de024.jpg

2013-02-04144417_zpscfae7988.jpg

2013-02-04144410_zpsda77f3d7.jpg

Last edited:

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Torque InTervention mapping

factory code and remaps in the main, have a lot of interventions occuring, which is seen on high speed (nef logger) on ign adv... You can see if yours is experiencing this when logging timing high speed

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Torque InTervention mapping

factory code and remaps in the main, have a lot of interventions occuring, which is seen on high speed (nef logger) on ign adv... You can see if yours is experiencing this when logging timing high speed

I'll get the nef logger out tonight, is this on the posted on nefmoto what to look for?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
zw_ stuff... ign

TIP should arrive with you friday all being well.
it will need trimming to suit remember.. Comes with long tails

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members