Leaving the forum

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
The only people that can do that is a site admin but as above why would you want to go ?

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Hi all, how do I remove all my posts and delete my account?

If this forum works as most others do, you can't do that.

Pulling your content would only leave gaps in threads and that's undesirable.

I'd say the only reason they would do such a thing would be because of fraud identity, someone stalking you etc, which is not the case as you mention above.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Just sign out and never sign in again. S'easy. We'll all miss you, we give valuable advice on many subjects not just cars, marriage, divorce, marriage, ferrets, hippies, driving styles, etc. A real cornucopia of useful, and useless, information. Banter, Colsy's jokes, pithy observations ( remember the speed hump thread? )
Beer. No, we don't give free beer away but we do give advice while drinking it. Mental instability. Again, not a pre requisite for membership but it helps. Knowledge of leaf blowers. Gimp masks. Spoons. Large breakfasts. Afternoon tea. Yorkshire. Cat & Fiddle. Snow. Old drivers. Young drivers. Women drivers. Gay drivers. Confused drivers. Trainee drivers. Screwdrivers. Spanners.hammers.
See what you could be missing? I bet your new car wont have a club like this. Eh? Eh?
My round? Well I'm a bit chubby but... Oh I see. Byee!! :D

currie09

Mar 22, 2015
Just sign out and never sign in again. S'easy. We'll all miss you, we give valuable advice on many subjects not just cars, marriage, divorce, marriage, ferrets, hippies, driving styles, etc. A real cornucopia of useful, and useless, information. Banter, Colsy's jokes, pithy observations ( remember the speed hump thread? )

Beer. No, we don't give free beer away but we do give advice while drinking it. Mental instability. Again, not a pre requisite for membership but it helps. Knowledge of leaf blowers. Gimp masks. Spoons. Large breakfasts. Afternoon tea. Yorkshire. Cat & Fiddle. Snow. Old drivers. Young drivers. Women drivers. Gay drivers. Confused drivers. Trainee drivers. Screwdrivers. Spanners.hammers.

See what you could be missing? I bet your new car wont have a club like this. Eh? Eh?

My round? Well I'm a bit chubby but... Oh I see. Byee!! :D

Was just reading through different posts and came across this, probably the best reason I have ever seen to stay part of a group or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kazand

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Clearly I need to modify this car. Now I can go back to the mrs with solid logical reasons.

You miss so much of what life has to offer, particularly ferrets, if you don't get a remap.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
you get ferrets when you lower the suspension and fit a deeper front splitter.
but you MUST remember to tie some string round your trouserlegs just below the knee.
ladies - good luck!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
you get ferrets when you lower the suspension and fit a deeper front splitter.
but you MUST remember to tie some string round your trouserlegs just below the knee.
ladies - good luck!

No no no that's pheasants. Or is it peasants?

Do you think he's left yet?

Last edited:

guari

Nov 17, 2014
I did it the long winded way and edited every post to say 'delete', I did wonder if I used a 4 letter swear word beginning with F and ending in K all the posts would be removed by an admin?

Cool story & very nice of you for leaving holes and gaps in threads that could have been of use to other readers.

hadn't you left?

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Cool story & very nice of you for leaving holes and gaps in threads that could have been of use to other readers.

hadn't you left?

Perhaps nothing of any usefulness was posted? But he hasn't left really. He's still here ...... Watching......reading......deleting......all the time stroking a white cat...... Everpresent.....omnipotent .....
Why not give your phone/laptop/computer/abacus to a friend, along with your password. Get them to change password to something you will never guess (like seat. Or cockwomble. I like cockwomble. Its my latest must have word. But not my password. No. ) then threaten them with a beating if they ever tell you. Job done. You can never log in again. Try a complete stranger. In a town far away.you'll never see them again.
Have you tried amnesia? Works every . er... I forget now.
E=MC². Works for me.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.