Leaving the forum

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
There's only one omnipresent person I know of. The silent listener at every conversation, the unseen guest at every meal. In the UVF if you want to leave your membership you either take a beating or pay the organisation 5 grand. Could we make that a new forum rule. Lol.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
There's only one omnipresent person I know of. The silent listener at every conversation, the unseen guest at every meal. In the UVF if you want to leave your membership you either take a beating or pay the organisation 5 grand. Could we make that a new forum rule. Lol.

Like the Hotel California.....you can check out anytime you like......but you can never leave.......
or Portmerion...... Chased by white balls along a beach..... I AM NOT A NUMBER I AM A FREE MAN!!!!!
I need a lie down.....

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
This marriage thing is getting to you isn't it?.....

Is it that obvious ? :rofl: but even amongst all the trials and tribulations of being a newly marriedist not once have I considered leaving the forum , its like a giant comfort blanket , all woolly and soft , I imagine it to be blue, with those mock silk edges. Smelling of faintly of Vick, baby talc, and vomit. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Is it that obvious ? :rofl: but even amongst all the trials and tribulations of being a newly marriedist not once have I considered leaving the forum , its like a giant comfort blanket , all woolly and soft , I imagine it to be blue, with those mock silk edges. Smelling of faintly of Vick, baby talc, and vomit. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :p
Who is Vick? Friend of yours? ;)

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I ate a bottle of Vick when I was little. Scared the shi7 out of my mother...... I didn't have a cold for a while though......... :)

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
My mum now very suddenly smells like my late nana just overnight, perfumes and handwash and that. It must mean she's getting old which can only mean that I'm getting old. Oh no. Ahh well, we can't stay 18 indefininately.

It's a bit of a parodox but if you don't get older you can't have weans and then when you do have them they accelerate your ageing even more. Don't know if that actually is a paradox but it sounded good.

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
My mum now very suddenly smells like my late nana just overnight, perfumes and handwash and that. It must mean she's getting old which can only mean that I'm getting old. Oh no. Ahh well, we can't stay 18 indefininately.

It's a bit of a parodox but if you don't get older you can't have weans and then when you do have them they accelerate your ageing even more. Don't know if that actually is a paradox but it sounded good.

I had a paradox when I was at school. Black, with yellow stitching.really comfortable. :p
Just checked and I don't smell of lavender or mothballs. Pi55 I'm not too sure of, as it's not bathday till tomorrow .....

Is he still here? . . . . . :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.