LED headlights

Shiners

Jun 29, 2013
Scotland
Well if you cannot understand English perhaps you should get some education. Not being able to understand the written word is not a laughing matter.

I am not going to bother rising to false accusations. Life is simply too short for that nonsense.

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
If someone buying a used Leon in 5 years time puts LED headlamps on top of his list of requirements they will deserve all they get.

A sensible buyer will look at the whole car and make a sensible decision.

Not having LED lamps is not a problem for me and I suspect will not be a problem for a buyer in 5 years time.

We had a Mini Cooper "S", bought it in 2005. The dealer told us that we must have the Xenon lamps, it we didn't we would never sell it. After 3 years we part chopped it against a BMW at the same dealership, got top book for it and a good discount off the new 1 series. Did he even mention the lack of Xenon lamps, course not.

Trouble is buyer's are often far from sensible when choosing a car, I agree they should look at the whole car, but many don't
Have lost count of the times I have asked people why they choose secondhand car x
Often the answer is "I liked the colour"or "it had flash wheels" "it had a cd player" etc etc
They couldn't care less about service history or sensible stuff like that

Add to the fact that in five years time a 1.4 will often be looked at by technology savey younger buyers who like gadgets and will likly see halogen as very dated

In five years time if someone is looking at leons on a forecourt (and remember there will be a lot around)
All are 1.4s similar cars most have the technology pack one does not, unless the one with out the technology pack is cheaper, which are they going to choose?

Its like a squashed loaf in the super market, just as good as the others, but its always avoided until it has a price reduced sticker on it

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Even Aston Martin Vantage's suffer from it ;)

anehydyt.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

hassan.qazi3

Hi there i got seat ibiza & my fob key remote battery needs to change any idea where from or how to change battery
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.