LED Headlights

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
HI
I have the a 2017 reg 2lt Leon Tech Xcellence TDI with LED headlights, when driving round town the
dips are fine but when driving in areas with no street lights and put on full beam I do get more light but
the off side shows on the road just a few feet in front of the car and the nearside seems as if it was not
on, I have checked and they do both come on but the question is there any adjustment on high ?

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
If you are pulling the stalk towards you, the additional hi beam comes on (flashing), and the dips remained dipped. If you push the stalk away from you, the dips should rise up (I'm guessing 10%) plus the high beams...perhaps this is why there are no lights left shining directly on the road.
This is my experience with the LED lights on the Leon.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
If you are pulling the stalk towards you, the additional hi beam comes on (flashing), and the dips remained dipped. If you push the stalk away from you, the dips should rise up (I'm guessing 10%) plus the high beams...perhaps this is why there are no lights left shining directly on the road.
This is my experience with the LED lights on the Leon.
HI
thanks for the reply but when you go onto main the lights should turn on another set of lights(they do) but the right light is only about 20 ft in front of the car and cannot see the left one, I have looked from out side and there is extra light when high is selected but would expect
a much better beam pattern on a dark road