LED Plate bulbs

Samuel bristow

Jul 10, 2018
i have a 58 plate leon fr, looking for error free licence plate leds but everywhere i look i'm deterred by a review saying not "not error free" just wondering if any one is running LED plate bulbs on PFL leon fr and could direct me to right direction to get error free LED bulbs

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
I used these on my 2010 Cupra R and have had no errors at all. Tried festoon bulbs but never found a good set myself

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-EXE...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

20180622_131414_zpsisrt9aup.jpg

Reactions: Jimbobcook

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
got mine off ebay. a seller called ''wesellhids'' there not just led bulbs which wont work unless you play through vcds but there complete holders with leds inside and wired resistor units. 100% work all the time no flickers...... however depends how bright you want them. Because my rear looks like ive got a sunbed in the boot. comes in handy on a night when im reversing as it lights everything up lol

Reactions: DannyallenFR

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Did these fit straight in I have been looking for awhile fleebay says it won't fit? Lol cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yeah I just removed the old bulb holders and these slotted straight in just fine :smoke:. I've had no trouble at all from them. The resistor with the metal fins I just stuck to the inside of the bumper with the double sided tape already on it.

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Thought I'd pop this in here I bought a set of lights and they took ages to come I send a pm to the seller on eBay they have posted me another set for free today and I got home to the original delivery.... i have fitted them and they work great easy to fit, soon I will have a spare set sitting around so if anyone's interested still I will post in free stuff once they arrive.

DavieTDI

Brain dead
Aug 3, 2013
kilmarnock Scotland
Thought I'd pop this in here I bought a set of lights and they took ages to come I send a pm to the seller on eBay they have posted me another set for free today and I got home to the original delivery.... i have fitted them and they work great easy to fit, soon I will have a spare set sitting around so if anyone's interested still I will post in free stuff once they arrive.

Just send them to me and save time

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.