LED Sidelight bulbs

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest some LED sidelight bulbs that seem to do well in the Ibiza?
I fitted 2 at the weekend and its blown the n/s one twice! Now I'm down to my last spare but they dont seem to agree with the Ibiza! :cry:

Same bulbs have neen in my astra for over a year now so I know the bulbs are pretty good!

Just wondered if there was a particular seller or type of bulb you guys would recommend?

Cheers

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
This seems to be the problem everyone has.
I`ve tried dozens of led sides, trying to find ones that colour match my lights - but I`ve never really had them in for long. My g/f has had the single white SMD ones in her`s for ages but when someone tries them in a mk4 they only last days!

I`ve just got some "warm white" leds that match my lights so I`ll keep them in for good and see how long they last!

I can only really suggest good colour matches for now if you want!

Mar 25, 2009
bath
I have the ones which have the totally flat head with like a yellow square in the top, have been in since December and no issues, and had them on my last 4 cars, I think....

Mar 25, 2009
bath
I think it's obviously gonna be your car mate not the bulbs, I would do some checks if I were you, it's obviously getting too much electricity or something, I don't know if this could cause it but maybe a the fuse has been replaced with one that too high amp?

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I've got some from ebay seller "AceParts" Quad LED and they have been in since November and are still glowing majestically :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise