LED sidelights that actually work

scott cupra 225

Dec 5, 2005
Kemnay, Aberdeenshire
Hi guys, been reading the troubles people are having with LED sidelights. Anyway just got these today.
http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/501194t1....html?osCsid=f9e21693e7e55f4b2201248598446b37

They fit tightly into the bulb holder, the LED faces forward and they work straight away after plugging in with no warning lights so far. They seem to be very bright, its too sunny to take photos at the moment but will post some tonight. I have blue vision main beam bulbs and think they are still are too yellow for the LEDS from what i can see just now so may have to invest in some m-tecs.

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
hi mate. if your driving whats in your avatar you shouldnt get any problems anyway. its the 1p canbus system that puts a spanner in the works.
all lamps will have a yellowish tinge next to the pure white of led's.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Ive got them LED's aswell in my MK2 FR TDI

They are good and do work ! only problem is the bulb faces forwards to they dont light up the Reflector as much as original bulbs

They match my 6000K HID's aswell

scott cupra 225

Dec 5, 2005
Kemnay, Aberdeenshire
Nah my aviator is my old lcr havnt changed the pic yet. I have a Mrk 2 fr550 now. Anyway ive ordered a set of M-tec mainbeam bulbs hopefully they will match slightly better than the blue visions.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.