Lee's forged cupra mk2

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Powerflex yellow insert fitted, my God what a difference it has made. Its shocking how much the engine moved before now it feels solid and so much more pleasing to drive

Also my cupra wheels came today so had them fitted, pic is bad due to its getting dark but it looks so much better..
0a3c496754a7931ba34a5fc9af3a4a0c.jpg

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Got A lot of nice parts going into this car , if you don’t mind me asking how much was the engine rebuild with all the parts ?
Thanks mate

Pistons and rods come to around 900 from tsr performance
I had a second hand crank from a 14k miles engine. Which i paid 200 for . Alot of it was paid cash in hand to the garage as a family relative owns a garage and completed the work for me. All in with all parts and labour it owes me around 1700

Just been reading your build thread , hows the autotech internals? Alot of mixed reviews and r tech offer to supply andnfit for 400 im quite interested but dont want to have any failure on it. What springs you lowered on mate?

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
That is really not that bad for a forged engine I thought it would of been a lot more , and the auto tech is fine I wouldn’t personally pay the extra for any of the other “ already built “ ones , and I wouldn’t pay anyone to fit it either , it literally took me a couple of hours to fit it along with a new cam
Followers which I would recommend putting in at the same time

, if your going for a stage 2+ I would get the runner flap delete kit in aswell , makes lovely lovely noises come out of the exhaust ,

The springs are ebiach , I’ve had them on all of my previous cars , I think they’re the best springs you can get in my opinion :p

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
That is really not that bad for a forged engine I thought it would of been a lot more , and the auto tech is fine I wouldn’t personally pay the extra for any of the other “ already built “ ones , and I wouldn’t pay anyone to fit it either , it literally took me a couple of hours to fit it along with a new cam
Followers which I would recommend putting in at the same time

, if your going for a stage 2+ I would get the runner flap delete kit in aswell , makes lovely lovely noises come out of the exhaust ,

The springs are ebiach , I’ve had them on all of my previous cars , I think they’re the best springs you can get in my opinion :p
Alot of the reduction was due to paying cash and being family he built it for a good price in his spare time (took 3 months start to end)

You got a link for your intercooler? I was looking at darkside developments modifed s3 cooler its only £300

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
I saw a big difference with it and i just bought some bigger 75mm silicon pipe a 90 degree and 140 or 170 degree can’t remember which one then chopped them Into place with a bung in the middle to join, well worth £240 , if you fit yourself

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
You can’t go wrong for £200, the enlarged silicon hoses are quite bad to get on if they use clips jubilee clips ,I used 2 normal jubilee clips one side and t bolt clip the other, are fitting yourself ?

Last edited:

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
You can’t go wrong for £200, the enlarged silicon hoses are quite bad to get on if they use clips jubilee clips ,I used 2 normal jubilee clips one side and t bolt clip the other, are fitting yourself ?
Yeah il be fitting myself mate

Hooefully darkside hoses fit perfectly

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.