Legojon's sensible & economical totally stock 1.6 Leon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This is hilarious! totally the sort of thing I would do lol at least the peanut butter didn't go to waste

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
This is hilarious! totally the sort of thing I would do lol at least the peanut butter didn't go to waste

So far the trap has caught nowt. I can just imagine the rat thinking "how thick does he think I am?".

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
It could just be that cat laughing at you and waiting for more peanut butter lol

Ok so maybe the peanut butter was a bad idea. I've now gone with a three pronged attack. I've stuffed in Wensleydale-in case it's northern. Brie in case it's french. And Asda smart price cheddar in case it's local. If there's no action tonight I'm adding crackers.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
You need t get some BMW cabling, the rats and mice round here love that. Always hearing of BMWs getting chewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You need t get some BMW cabling, the rats and mice round here love that. Always hearing of BMWs getting chewed.

Oh ye, forgot about that... might get an old 3 series and park it alongside for them to live in. It'll be just like Sylvanian families!!
161103.jpg

Reactions: Maypack and Sharpy

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This is very quickly turning into my favourite thread lol no longer about a car and now about how to bring mice/rats near the car even if they weren't there in the first place lol

Reactions: Sharpy

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
:lol:. It stole my continental cheese board! Trap didn't go off.

Sound alike they’re clever and organised.... you’ll be lucky if the cars there tomorrow morning....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kanyewest

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Sound alike they’re clever and organised.... you’ll be lucky if the cars there tomorrow morning....

I always thought it was work that was going to trigger my nervous breakdown... but now I realise ... it's not.

upload_2019-6-8_12-31-59.png

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Hahahahahaha

Seen a thread on detailing world the other day about evicting spiders from wing mirrors had me in stitches but this one tops it :1st:

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So... on the hottest day so far this year (yday). The fan (and therefore the aircon) decided to :censored: itself. First thing I decided to check was the fuse box. I checked the fuses with the multimeter and it says they are all good. I then rechecked using my common sense meter and tells me this may be the cause:
EOauOwQ.jpg

On closer inspection, my manual says position 40 - heater - should have a 40amp fuse in it. The one pictured above is a 15!!! Frick knows who's done that. Bad news is, I don't have a 40amp in my box... so temporarily used a 35. I figure it's gotta be a 1up from the 15 that was in.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So... on the hottest day so far this year (yday). The fan (and therefore the aircon) decided to :censored: itself. First thing I decided to check was the fuse box. I checked the fuses with the multimeter and it says they are all good. I then rechecked using my common sense meter and tells me this may be the cause:
EOauOwQ.jpg

On closer inspection, my manual says position 40 - heater - should have a 40amp fuse in it. The one pictured above is a 15!!! Frick knows who's done that. Bad news is, I don't have a 40amp in my box... so temporarily used a 35. I figure it's gotta be a 1up from the 15 that was in.
Rather a fuse than something bigger...

That's medium rare haha I've got a box of fuses if you want to wait till the meet lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So... I wanted to post an end to this build thread - unfortunately it's not a happy ending. I've been a bit busy the last few weeks sorting a house move, organising insurance, contractors, etc. This is the fate of SL2 thanks to an arson attack. I don't think gutted is the word.

1627299711082.png
1627299795309.png

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It's just proper ****, hopefully karma has its way with them!

The windscreen is made of tough stuff if it didn't shatter or even crack...

Hopefully all is getting near being sorted now!

Reactions: Yellow fr
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.