Leon 2016 facelift???

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Meh not that impressive, engine few people on here will want, electric handbrake that I personally think is the work of the devil and a few tech bits that I can very easily live with out

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
I like the alloys in the picture of the 5 door but apart from that there's nothing that would make me get rid of a mk3 for the facelift

andrew_ww

Nov 15, 2007
Damn, got to wait another 3 months to find out about the cupra. Hope the 'surprises' amount to more than an extra 10bhp... Makes switching to the focus rs more tempting as it should be cheaper by then.

Nick2016

Sep 17, 2016
"The FR and the XCELLENCE trims, will be at the same price in order to offer the best possible options to different kinds of drivers. The FR is for those looking for a sportier, more driving experience, whereas the XCELLENCE is focused on comfort, elegance and the latest technology."

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Yeah their press release says "New Leon CUPRA family with “its own surprises” debuts in early 2017" I have an FR coming 31st, wouldn't want the facelift Leon and I don't want a cupra just yet, too much power and too little economy for the driving I do

Discopanda

May 10, 2016
I'm guessing that the square cut-out in the front bumper is for the radar gizmos. It's horrid; just looks unfinished to me. Tell me I can choose not to spec that??

Lukin

May 31, 2016
Love the new colors, hate the new grill.

Any info about 180hp engine? Or these two new engines are the only options?

chollyoake

Jan 7, 2016
Staffordshire
New LED lights front and rear look good, and having LED front fogs hopefully won't just be to improve the looks. New touchscreen looks good, but the two buttons and dial look really out of place now. Looks like they've added keyless entry with that start/stop ignitionbutton.

Lukin

May 31, 2016
YouTube video: Qe_1TH7bUCs?t=107 (can't paste links, yet)

Do I hear it right? There's a 4 wheel drive in ST? :blink: They probably meant XP

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.