Leon Cupra 150 tdi-pd Wide Motorsport Front Wings

moonrat

Can ayone help me..!!!

I'm looking for the wide front wings and front bumper parts used in the Seat Motorsport group cars, can someone tell me the source of the supplier of these motorsport parts????????? i really want a set !!!

They are the same as the above banner picture !!

:confused:

moonrat

No no no, i can fit no probs...lol

Have i asked something really stupid or what ?

I want the wide wings so i post for the wings !!!!

SO do you know who make them?

moonrat

I think you might have the wrong idea prc, im not interested in the lower spliter part just the bumper end extensions and the extended arches, which i believe is a one piece wing... Its designed for motorsport so theres no srapy srcapy ....!

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Like m0rk says, they won't sell to you unless you're a motorsport team.

Someone won/bought a front bumper off a supacopa a while back (abit smashed up), not the wings though.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yup - the fit & finish is what you'd class as 'motorsport'

You cut a section off the R bumper to fit the 'spats' - but they're not pretty!

prc - I only do custom remaps as an internet only offer. but I guarentee that your results will be the best on the market & have zero timing pull

moonrat

Thankyou Mork !

Yes, im not bothered about the rivets sticking out !! Lets just say Im a practical car owner...... Does anyone know if the wings are aluminium or steel, I had a look at the wings on a Seat cup car in Nurburgring three weeks ago and they seem to be either pressed steel or alloy !? They fit very nicely except the "spats" as you call them are riverted on, but thats ok Im sure theres another way of bonding them on...... Thankyou guys for the help... :)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
moonrat said:
Thankyou Mork !

Yes, im not bothered about the rivets sticking out !! Lets just say Im a practical car owner...... Does anyone know if the wings are aluminium or steel, I had a look at the wings on a Seat cup car in Nurburgring three weeks ago and they seem to be either pressed steel or alloy !? They fit very nicely except the "spats" as you call them are riverted on, but thats ok Im sure theres another way of bonding them on...... Thankyou guys for the help... :)

I had one of the race car bumpers in my garage for over a year.... you cut a section clean off the bumper, and fix a fibreglass section on

If the car was a Super Copa spec car, then it will have run the arches... but YOU CAN'T BUY THEM

plus you don't have the extended hubs - so you'll muller the wheel bearings.

And the rear wheels will not stick out either.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.