Leon Cupra R mk1 owner since yesterday :)

Alberfb88

May 31, 2018
Hi guys. Well from last night a happy owner of what has been one of my favourite cars since it came out. Haven riden it much yet but the absolutely loved the few miles I’ve done!
Has HR coilovers and milltek exhaust rest is stock I believe.
HAs 130k miles but engine seems to be in a very good condition.
Live in London and hoping to learn a lot from you guys!

byVHVy

Last edited:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome buddy!

The forum has much for you to be doing if the bank allows it haha going by your pictures she looks like a beauty!

Got any plans for her?

Cheers

Reactions: Alberfb88

Alberfb88

May 31, 2018
Welcome buddy!

The forum has much for you to be doing if the bank allows it haha going by your pictures she looks like a beauty!

Got any plans for her?

Cheers
thanks buddy!
well gonna enjoy her like this for a while, love the sound and the power, maybe when i get used to it remmap and maybe some other goodies :idea:
i do need to change front tyres though so need to check a couple off good ones :drive1:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
thanks buddy!
well gonna enjoy her like this for a while, love the sound and the power, maybe when i get used to it remmap and maybe some other goodies :idea:
i do need to change front tyres though so need to check a couple off good ones :drive1:

One thing I miss on my Cupra R is the exhaust noise and the occasional burble but I'm determined to keep mine as standard as possible externally. Which only leaves me with the Stage 1 map which should push me over the 300bhp... should keep me going for a while haha

You will cave in to the mod pressure within a few months lol

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the forum and I love the car the wheels set it off very nicely start saving.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members