leon cupra R onvi yellow

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Just a little up-date on my car…. Was driving back from have the re-map tweaked *Newcastle* and my car stated to over head had 2 keep stopping and not drive over 50 grrrrrrr was a long drive back lol and this was the problem the water pump had gone!!

100_0348.jpg

100_0347.jpg

soo while this was getting sorted why not get the cambelt done to soo thats what i did new cambelt and water pump!

100_0345.jpg

100_0346.jpg

Last edited:

ell0070

Feb 28, 2006
Jersey, Channel Islands
Snap! just put a forge sticker on mine, with a revo one on top. But went for front end instead.

Looking good:D

More plastic primer on order...........:whistle::whistle:

Have you got spacers on the rear? Looks like it from that 2nd pic.

Last edited:

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Snap! just put a forge sticker on mine, with a revo one on top. But went for front end instead.

Looking good:D

More plastic primer on order...........:whistle::whistle:

Have you got spacers on the rear? Looks like it from that 2nd pic.

thanks mate..... (will have 2check yours out) I was like hmmmmm where 2put them lol :shrug: and nooooooo just norm standard wheels must be the angle

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
So how is the wheel search coming along now??

Pain in the ass!! First seen then at a car show few years ago :drool:… took a pic on my phone but would not have looked that good on my *fiesta at the time* lol…… but thinking will suit the Leon:think: and was all excited when ya sent meeeee that link but they have stopped doing them… *sad face* lol :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.