Nice car btw

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
I like the console trim in red [B)]
It looks a bit 'matt'? Can you lacquer it to give it a bit more gloss :shrug:

Nice car btw

Still in to mind if I like it maybe if I did the door handles would brake up that centre console of red, and I did lacquer it to within an inch of its life! Just looked very pale b4 hand maybe need a more gloss red! Or more lacquer it’s been a week or so hmmm:confused:

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
100_0485.jpg

100_0487.jpg

Last edited:

jamandspoon81

Aug 13, 2007
nice looking motor mate,how much was the paint job? sadly need 1 on mine now,it upsets me so much to even look at her these days!!

B3LSY

Mine needs a respray bad, the bumpers,spoiler,skirts,fuel cap have held the original colour but the body work has faded loads

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Mine needs a respray bad, the bumpers,spoiler,skirts,fuel cap have held the original colour but the body work has faded loads

It looks super shine-eee when its just had a clean and waxed but if ya look close like you say u can see the fade from the rest of the body.. More so on the spoiler would love a full on re-spray tho but then I would not know if to keep the original or goooooooo little crazy and some thing different lol

jamandspoon81

Aug 13, 2007
oh sorry,it looks so clean and new in your pics,i just thought youd had a respray,what wax do you use in that case?

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
So who you going to get to map it now then?

I did ask the guy at P-Torque
to look at my info reference the fuelling and would his maps sort it out etc but did not get back to me soooooo maybe thinking custom code there main HQ is about hour and half away from me etc sent them a few msg’s and they seem real help full