leon cupra R onvi yellow

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Well just a little up-date ya’ll… I have had the first map taken off :doh:, and now *road trip* 170miles down to P-Torque this Saturday to get his (stage 1) [B)] so the drive back should be good… to be continued… :blahblah:

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Just want to say a big thank you to Will at P-Torque super nice guy and really know his stuff and a very relaxed atmosphere well worth the drive there and defiantly recommended, the car feels awesome:-o all through the gears….*big smiles*

But on the flip side I was washing my car at work *high pressure hose* and the lacquer on the roof has started to peel off Grrrrrrrrrr very pissed off!! Just makes the car look a mess now!!:censored:

Last edited:

brad1

Just want to say a big thank you to Will at P-Torque super nice guy and really know his stuff and a very relaxed atmosphere well worth the drive there and defiantly recommended, the car feels awesome:-o all through the gears….*big smiles*

But on the flip side I was washing my car at work *high pressure house* and the lacquer on the roof has started to peel off Grrrrrrrrrr very pissed off!! Just makes the car look a mess now!!:censored:

Cool, what power did it make mate?

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Pleased you are happy Richard enjoy!!

Sorry to hear about the paint damage though [:@]

Really happy, thanks very much! And I know washed it on the Friday ready for the drive down on the Saturday morning could not believe it was very pissed off *re-spray now* should not have bothered really as the time I got outside your garage with all the rain form driving down etc car was super dirty anyway…:think:

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Just read thru your posts looks like you had few probs 2 get over but looks great now. shame about the roof paint.
you have any ideas for other stuff ? suspension or wheels still ?

maybe a vinyl roof in yellow ? cover up the lacquered parts

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Just read thru your posts looks like you had few probs 2 get over but looks great now. shame about the roof paint.
you have any ideas for other stuff ? suspension or wheels still ?

maybe a vinyl roof in yellow ? cover up the lacquered parts

Very cool of you to take the time and read thru, sometime its feels like 2 steps forward and 4 back lol very pissed about the roof, :censored: I clean my car just about ones a week hoping the wax would build up a good layer guess not! :shrug:... was looking at getting it all re-sprayed so trying to sell my life on eBay and get the funds together, but hmmm vinyl roof will have to check this out :think:

Was looking at up grate ARB’s and spacers just on the back maybe 10mm just make the car feel little better in the corners but all this will have 2 wait now :( will he getting some HID tho when I get paid on Friday

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Leonblackroof.jpg

Black roof is the way forwards :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise