Leon Cupra R & Replacement - CD changer/Boot box tray FOR SALE!!!

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Hi, Bought this last week off a fellow member. I had been looking for leon sport/cupra's last year then decided on a facelift cupra and as i didnt get anything sorted last summer i waited till now to buy a Cupra R with all the bits so i didnt need to mod it.

Bought it with 60,000 on the clock but looks great and goes great with only the front bumper with any real marks. Its not overly clean as we've had on/off showers so il save the clay bar and polish till next time.

IMGP1787.jpg

IMGP1785.jpg

IMGP1786-1.jpg

I thought the exhaust would never regain its shine but after trying some Autosol sorted it out - great product!
IMGP1782.jpg

Let me know what you think and any ideas for subtle mods to enhance the great way it already looks. I've been thinking about de badging the rear but has anyone got any debadged pics i can compare mine with before i make a decision?
Cheers
Adam

Last edited:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
:clap: Yeah another silver one :clap:

Click on the link in my sig there's bound to be a pic of the back of mine :D

Where in Surrey are you from???

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Hi D.K im from sanderstead very near croydon how about you?
It is a normal wiper - ive seen the aero blades but some look really long are there any short and smart varities ie if this makes sense are there any where the arm finishs in the centre of the blade rather than the far end of the blade?
Adam

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I'm from Catford so not too far away.
Here's a pic of the back of mine, it's not great but it's got the LEON badge off

P4200108.jpg

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Not far at all then. I think il definetly go down the clean route as it is, well, just cleaner and some of the badges are fading/lacquer peeling. Ive been thinking about servicing it myself but who do you use for your parts/servicing and tuning if its local?
Thanks
Adam

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
AmDEssex they're based in lakeside. Bloody good place and freindly people. Yeah I've beaten D.K to an AmD plugg:lol:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
As Dav3 said AmD, I use them for everything.
A few of us meet up at a pub near Eltham if you fancy it I'll post you the link tomorrow, It'll give me something to do at work tomorrow :D

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
i was just looking at amd's website, £300 for cruise retro fit; but not sure how up to date their site is! the image link isn't working that you posted? says it has been removed?

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
The pic is the same as the one andycupra posted 2nd one down with the shorter blade on the rear. Thats a lot if it is £300 i might give them a call as ive been recommended a company that is £175 plus £10 done at my home/work which sounds very tempting.
Adam

Slugger

Car looks awesome! Hope to get one very similar in a couple of years time! Currently trying to save money hence owning a diesel!

Personally I love the subtle route so would keep it looking standard imo

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Cheers everyone
Danny i dont suppose you know what ones would be applicable for the front aswell do you?
Thanks
Adam

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
yep, the golf mkiv aerowipers. i've got them on mine. the passenger one is a little bit too long, so the wiper either needs to be set a little bit high, or you can trim a bit off the end of the wiper blade and glue the end cap back on so it looks oem. i took the trimming option and the wipers look and perform really well.

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Free mod update - Debadged it today as they badges were ruined plus i think it looks a lot cleaner without them.

Heres before
IMGP1839a.jpg

and after
IMGP1841a.jpg

Just waiting on delivery of the flush blade to finish it off.

Adam

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise