Leon FR 1.4

Luke Taylor

Apr 29, 2018
Hi,
I’ve had a 2014 Seat Leon FR for a few months now and I’ve joined the network as I want to start modifying.
I’m 18 and it’s my second car. It’s a 1.4 150 TSI.

Any mod recommendations are welcome.

I’m a total newby when it comes to work on cars so I may be posting a lot.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi,
I’ve had a 2014 Seat Leon FR for a few months now and I’ve joined the network as I want to start modifying.
I’m 18 and it’s my second car. It’s a 1.4 150 TSI.

Any mod recommendations are welcome.

I’m a total newby when it comes to work on cars so I may be posting a lot.

Depends what you want from the car?

More Power?
Better Looks?

You need to think what you want to do and then go from there.

Reactions: Deano j1971

Luke Taylor

Apr 29, 2018
Great point which I forgot to mention, right now my focus is getting more power. I was thinking of a aftermarket air filter and exhaust then a remap.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Great point which I forgot to mention, right now my focus is getting more power. I was thinking of a aftermarket air filter and exhaust then a remap.

I’m not your man to discuss mods as my Cupra 300 is stock and apart from some subtle mods it’s intended to stay that way.

There are a few guys on here who can (and will) give you plenty of info on which way to go and what to do.

The thing I would say is at age 18 what impact will the mods you might have planned have on your insurance costs. To me you need to factor that cost in as well as if you move towards stage 1 you could see your premium shoot up.

Whatever you decide you have a great basis of a car. I’ve had a 2014 Leon FR 1.4 and loved it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.