Leon FR+ Media System 2.2 - traffic reports

PaulD

Jan 12, 2006
Teesside, North East
Had my car for about 6 weeks now. What the hell is the "Traffic" button on the media system for? Whenever I press it I've got two options on the touch screen (I think "Congestion" and "Traffic Reports"), one of which is disabled and won't allow me to select it, the other is selectable but always returns "there are no reports" or something along those lines.

How is this thing meant to work?

I'll try to remember to read the manual when I get home but I keep meaning to do that and forgetting!! I then get back in the car and see the button and it annoys me!!

DMcG

Oct 5, 2012
Kent
Mine has a list of traffic reports you can select for more info and when you are using nav alerts you to congestion ahead etc.

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Someone said if you tune in classic FM to one your pre sets it will get the information, i have yet to try it

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
I notice that sometimes i get reports and sometimes i dont, i know its through the radio signal as it tells me what station the report has come from. Are you saying that if I preset more commercial radio stations i will get better coverage, I never use my radio so this doesnt effect me. Also what if you push the traffic report button, is it TP, you know the one that switchs to the radio station when they do the traffic, will that help?

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Try classic fm as that seems the main one, thou I'm pretty sure London heart fm do it to

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members