Leon Kit/MP3

Chuckie

I Have It
Apr 22, 2006
South Lincolnshire
I am looking at buying a new TFSi (or it could be an FR) and was wondering if any members know of body kits other than the official Seat. (3K is a bit steep).

Also has any one set up their Leon so that they can plug an MP3 player in (not an iPod)

Cheers

barrie_d

BAZ 1659
Feb 28, 2005
Kilmarnock
I just use a radio transmitter for my ipod in the car, only cost 1p off ebay, even came with dc adaptor to plug in ciggy lighter

ghostface

Bluetooth/MP3 Option

For the xtra money go with the Bluetooth/MP3 Option I havent looked back.

But my Windows smartphone will not sync the phone book :cry: but with the voice dialling its not to much of a problem

ghostface

I have an Orange SPV c500 and a Blackberry 7100v both connect and allow me to dial using the voice commands but no phone book.

Im was just about to updrade to a SPVc600 but i dont know what to do now :think:
Cant really be dealing with going back to a rubbish Nokia.

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
The C500 is the phone I have, looks like I will need to get a replacement...

I wonder if the new Windows Mobile 5 works with it?

ayeaye

Jan 12, 2006
Aberdeen
I have a Palm Treo 650 through work and initially had problems with the bluetooth and the Treo - eventually managed to get it to stay connected to the car kit, but not able to read entries off the phonebook.

Not sure what functions Windows Mobile smartphones have, but with the Treo I had to copy numbers from the address book into Favourites which the car kit was then able to read and allow dialling through the "phonebook". A bit of a faff, but makes it a workable solution - so may find a similar feature with Windows mobile devices?

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
paradigm said:
Any decent headunit with a regular AUX in will let you plug your MP3 player into it (although unlike with ipods and i-link, you wont be able to control the player from the HU).

Bit off topic but seeing as your car is the same colour as mine have you used the seat platinum grey touch up kit? I only ask as i got one today and the colour is much much darker, the dealer says its the right colour but im totally miffed as to whats going on, the dam thing is nearly black. :cry:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise