Leon MK3 Preview January 16th

Hi,

For anybody itching to see the new Leon we will have one in our showroom (a left hand drive model) next Wednesday 16th January for selected customers to view so of course that invitation naturally goes out to all SCN members.

We will only have the car from 12 noon until close of business the same day but we will be staying open until late so please pop in if you fancy getting "hands on" with what I think is a stunning car, and yes I have driven a couple so I know how good they are:D

For those of you who haven't been to us before just Google "David Cook Motors"

Last edited:

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Hi,

For anybody itching to see the new Leon we will have one in our showroom (a left hand drive model) next Wednesday 16th January for selected customers to view so of course that invitation naturally goes out to all SCN members.

We will only have the car from 12 noon until close of business the same day but we will be staying open until late so please pop in if you fancy getting "hands on" with what I think is a stunning car, and yes I have driven a couple so I know how good they are:D

For those of you who haven't been to us before just Google "David Cook Motors"

Hahahahahahaha my dealer is this coming Monday , swift swerve I'm Afraid and this is in the wrong section , this is the MK2 section tut tut

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Id guess he's posted it in here for the potential customers you could get moving on from the mk2 (me being one so long as the golf or A3 doesn't have better engine spec). I take it then this car or cars will be doing the rounds around the UK, only ask as you're not exactly close to the midlands Gary iirc so anyone know when it is down here? Wouldn't mind seeing it

Deleted member 74601

Might pop in and have a look if I'm in the area for work.

greyfloppyhat

Jun 14, 2011
Dublin/Belfast
I'm a bit sad to see the mk3 come, the mk2 got even more good looking towards the end with the LED tail lights.

At least it will drive the price of the Cupra R down come summer purchase :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.