Leon MK3 suspension upgrade questions

Parkins14

Oct 1, 2017
Worcester
Hi guys.

Got a seat Leon mk3 2.0tdi 150hp

I'm looking to get some bilstein b14 coilovers for my car as there on offer at the moment on awesome, couple of questions..

Will I need new drop links that are shorter? Does anyone have these coilovers or other ones and what are you running?

Looking at getting the superpro front wishbone pollybush kit too as I've always like the suspension tight before I start looking at brakes then remap for more power.

Is it worth getting the APR 28.6mm front ARB on there as well or will the coilovers help to calm down the body roll?

Has anyone upgraded the subframe mount (think it's called the dogbone mount) with a Polly insert just to tighten it all up?

Thanks in advance

Adam!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
The Bilstein B14 kit kit is very handling orientated so I'd say get that fitted first and go from there in terms of the front ARB as well. You won't need to change the drop links but the wishbone bushes are a worthwhile upgrade.

Let me know if we can be any help with info or prices.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Parkins14

Oct 1, 2017
Worcester
The Bilstein B14 kit kit is very handling orientated so I'd say get that fitted first and go from there in terms of the front ARB as well. You won't need to change the drop links but the wishbone bushes are a worthwhile upgrade.

Let me know if we can be any help with info or prices.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Thanks for the reply Damian, okay was just wondering about the drop links do you have any that are abit stronger as the ones on the car now look like folded paper Haha, does DPM do finance also as that's something I'd be looking for also.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise