Leon modifications

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi guys,

Any ideas on some (hopefully) cheap modifications I could do to the car? I'm 17, 18 next week, and looking into making my car look better! I've always loved cars and now I have one I'm so excited!

It's a Leon 1.2 TSi S, 2010. I don't think any performance enhancements will be made, although maybe looking into a custom map as Big Fish Tuning in Stokesley is just a few miles away.

Obviously as you can see I have changed the alloy wheels and put a nice new set of 17's on, they have Pirelli zero rosso tyres, bagged them from a SEAT dealer off ebay for £540 :D

Thanks,

Sam :)

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Last edited:

SuperGreg

honeycomb front grill? maybe a splash of colour with some vinyl wrap?

Manny

2016 Leon FR 2.0 TDI
Nov 27, 2010
If you dropped it, changed the front and back bumpers to Fr with the diffuser and r32 exhausts, would look so sexy but so suttle

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Fr front and back bumpers. Btcc spoiler and side skirts. Eibach sportline lowering springs. Lcr front solider. Refurb the alloys goss back. Vinyl wrap the grill gloss back and tint your headlights :) maybe a cheeky map will give you an extra 20 ponies ;)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Thanks for all the suggestions, sorry for not replying! Been revising as I have had exams this week and two next week..
It's my 18th on wednesday so I'll see what money i get and then maybe make some modifications!

shutcorea

Nov 22, 2011
Mexico
hey! you have the exact same wheels and tyres my 2012 FR 1.8tsi came with jejeje I love those tyres! a lot of grip hehe really nice car!

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Here's hoping that the insurance company doesn't sting you when you tell them about the mods. Remember that ALL modifications should be reported to the insurance company!

Fish

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
the insurance company are aware that my wheels have changed to alloys instead of the original steel rims. If/when I make changes the insurer will be made aware of them! :)

Hopefully I won't have a crash, or no one will crash into me and then blame me, as i am only 17! My premium was £3550, thats with voluntary excess at full, as well as the compulsary, so an excess of £1200! :(