Leon Prototype - Poll

What do you think of the new SEAT Leon Prototype?

• I love it! :thumbup:

Votes: 98 65.3%
  • I hate it! :(

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • I'm not sure! :blink:

Votes: 33 22.0%

• Total voters

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Just voted and looked at the results, 100% of people love it. Looks like they are onto a winner. :thumbup:

Then I noticed that I was the first to vote :whistle:

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
I'm pleasantly suprised at the official pics, bearing in mind the dodgy looking spy shots that came out last year I wasn't too sure. Love the whole look of the car, just not sure if the prototype shown is envisaged to be the Cupra or FR?

I'm going to be changing mine next April, so if there's a nice FR or Cupra (depeding on the price) out by then I could be very tempted. Fingers crossed!
:thumbup:

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
I am not sure, when you compare it directly with the Altea it still looks to MPV like. It does look smart, but is there going to be a Cupra R type? All companies are doing this route, Pug did it with the 307 and no fast model.

Daibill

Valley Boy
Mar 6, 2004
S Wales
Visit site
Deffo a cupra model for me. when I change mine in 3 years

As long as they up the power fto something like 250bhp and keep the price < 20,000 I think they will have a winner

:thumbup:

TDi-TAZ

i like it a lot in fact ive put buyin a car on hold until the actual model is shown off if it looks anythin like that and drives as good as the sport altea which i enjoyed havin a go in then SEAT have definately got a sale

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
big IF,thats the finished artical i can see it seeling as well as the cupra/R.
but we al know thats not gonna be the case.
i like it,though not my chioce of car now or for the future

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.