Leon ST 184 Mods

Lloydy1980

Oct 7, 2017
Stourbridge
Hi All,
Ive recently acquired a 66 plate FR ST in Black and looking to make a few tasteful mods. I previously has a Cupra 290 but due to a job change i had to let it go as couldn't warrant the running costs. I think the FR is a great car but could benefit from a few styling touches like found on the Cupra version. I don't want to go all boy racer style.

Right,

1. Genuine side skirts, are these an easy fit?
2. Rear Cupra Spoiler, are these easy to install and does this require a brake light mod?Are there any aftermarket versions which have a similar look?
3. Reiger rear gloss diffuser, is this an easy install? I do love the twin left/right exit version but cannot really warrant the cost of getting the exhaust to suit plus didnt fancy hacking the rear bumper.
4. Vertical rear gloss spoliers, can these be fitted (and look correct) without the fitting of a rear spoiler?

Any responses would be welcomed :rolleyes:

perryqhill

Sep 20, 2017
Doncaster
Also interested in the cupra rear spoiler and similar. I've seen some on ebay, supposedly genuine, but how exactly do they fit on - I'm assuming the fr standard one comes off, but these ones don't look loke they have a brake light.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise