Leon ST - let's have your questions for the live hangout

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I meant to say 5-Door not SC, Id love to see it arrive in 2014 but when i spoke to a contact at SEAT Sport they said likely 2015 but fingers crossed next year.

Did you see it in the flesh at Goodwood? i couldn't got to work commitments

Nope, ditto too busy, saw the videos etc, and read the press releases. Be nice to see it close up.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
  • When will they offer power upgrades that are warranty covered (e.g. - Ford and Mountune) ?
  • Will SEAT extend the range of colour trim and external body options as per Mini and Vauxhall Adam ?
  • How about a wide range of sporty add on items (BMW M-Sport as an example) and trim ?
  • Will we see a more aggressive body kit for the Cupra/Cupra R models and what is the likelihood of the FR being made to stand out more from the base models ? It's just too much of a "warm hatch" in looks.
  • Will SEAT look at the criticism of the Octavia VRS and its suspension/handling and ensure that they do not make the same mistakes ?
  • Can we have a hot Toledo ?
  • Do SEAT see VRS as a stronger brand than Cupra ? People seem more aware of Skoda VRS as a brand than SEAT Cupra editions.
  • Why has it taken since November 2012 to sort out the issues on my brand new car and it still not be as it should ? Do SEAT want brand loyal, repeat customers ?

xSullx

Jul 16, 2012
Estonia
After seeing the bodykit option for the SC have a question:
Are there any bodykit options planned for the other versions - 5-door and ST?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
As we thought this was more of a presentation and they were pretty vague on answering anything above and beyond the ST, though Scott did try. :) That's the way it usually goes.

But its still nice that the forum and everyone on it (as important customers) are getting recognised by the wider company, its progress.

Must thank Scott for taking one for the team, he did a great job for the forum. :)

Last edited:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Fair play and good job Scott.

Seems that SEAT don't learn too fast though. They could learn a lot by listening a lot better to their customers.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for the questions peeps. Only really had a chance to ask a few and ones about the Cupra (and why some people are peed of with their dealers) weren't going to go very far. :)

Cheers,

Scott

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.