Leon TDI Stylance (Small Update Page 3)

Arnie-Wilson

Leon 1.9Tdi Stylance
Jan 29, 2011
Portadown, NI
This is my 2008 Leon Stylance TDI.. I bought it completely standard at the beginning of November last year.

Mods to date:
6000k Hid Kit
Full interior light upgrade
Coilovers
Aftermarket Pioneer Radio
Cupra Front and FR back bumper with the btcc Remus twin exhaust
Pressed Plates

Future mods:
Set of Rims (any ideas?)
Btcc Spoiler and possibly sideskirts
De-badge grill or carbon wrap the seat badge

Here is some pictures taken last month

Im sure some of you have noticed that the FR badge is in the wrong place when the kit was fitted by a friend. It has been moved down to the place recess below.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Looking really nice, again the badge wouldnt go down well here trust me but each to their own. I like the car tbh, your cut out is better than mine if closely looked at and yes we both were on about this lol Did you do the template method? I will be fixing mine up to make it look exact when I wrap it in carbon

How much did your spray and fit cost? Some stone chips have hit the front and the red can be seen through which is annoying :(

I have the spoiler now but just need spray and will fit it myself :)

Just wanted to ask, is your diffuser screwed down at the bottom and could you show pics if it is?

Im getting mine wrapped in places in a few weeks :)

Last edited:

Arnie-Wilson

Leon 1.9Tdi Stylance
Jan 29, 2011
Portadown, NI
Looking really nice, again the badge wouldnt go down well here trust me but each to their own. I like the car tbh, your cut out is better than mine if closely looked at and yes we both were on about this lol Did you do the template method? I will be fixing mine up to make it look exact when I wrap it in carbon

How much did your spray and fit cost? Some stone chips have hit the front and the red can be seen through which is annoying :(

I have the spoiler now but just need spray and will fit it myself :)

Just wanted to ask, is your diffuser screwed down at the bottom and could you show pics if it is?

Im getting mine wrapped in places in a few weeks :)

I know what everyone is saying..why would you put an fr badge on a standard leon..awh well, dare to be different :) cheers lad!

Im not sure how my mate did it to be honest, just left the car with him for a day. If you study mine in person one exhaust sticks out more than the other :/ but wont argue for £40. I will ask him how he done it an get back to you. It will look well carbon wrapped!

With the fitter being a very close friend cost me £200 sprayed an fitted :) Thats annoying about the stone chips :( thankfully both my bumpers were black, but my bonnet is covered with them at the front.

Not to sure dude, will get a look at the rear diffuser next time its on the ramp an get a pic for you. Look foward to seeing it after you get few things wrapped :D

gregdaisley

Looks brill mate! Although I'm not a fan of the FR badge, wait till the "badge police" see this :p!

As for alloys, I think you should get some genuine SEAT ones to keep the OEM look, possibly some 18" Andromeda (FR) alloys or some BBS ones?

Have a look through ebay there's always loads on there :)

Greg.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Looks brill mate! Although I'm not a fan of the FR badge, wait till the "badge police" see this :p!

As for alloys, I think you should get some genuine SEAT ones to keep the OEM look, possibly some 18" Andromeda (FR) alloys or some BBS ones?

Have a look through ebay there's always loads on there :)

Greg.

"Badge Police" :lol::rofl:

Give you credit tho as its your car and make it look how you please as thats what counts IMO

Just noticed you have coilovers lol what were the cost on them and which ones have you got?

Last edited:

Arnie-Wilson

Leon 1.9Tdi Stylance
Jan 29, 2011
Portadown, NI
Last edited:

gregdaisley

Yeh definitely, I think the only way to go for stuff like that, is to go genuine parts. I did think about getting some but changed my mind on closer inspection. Only got 1 non-genuine SEAT part on mine an that's the exhaust trim.

Have you managed to have a look for some alloys yet?

Greg :)

Arnie-Wilson

Leon 1.9Tdi Stylance
Jan 29, 2011
Portadown, NI
Yea, your right there, Might as well spend the money wisely. I have never really thought about them yet, will see how clean the car keeps when i change the wheels.

Forgot to reply to your other post :/ I have been looking for the name of them wheels for about 2 weeks now haha, so thanks :) I really like them rims, but seem hard to get 2nd hand, and the new cupra rims are awesome! Definitely want to keep the wheels OEM as i really need a good strong rim for the roads over here..absolute disaster! :(

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.