Leveling motor holder issue

SueFR

Doncaster
Mar 16, 2015
Doncaster
Hey all

My leveling motor on my seat mk2 is loose
Iv managed to snap the holder the black plastic circle so now the level just drops
What can I use to secure this? At present it's holding up against the headlight back so if I took this off it would just fall again

Thanks

Bowders1

Sep 1, 2014
Hey all

My leveling motor on my seat mk2 is loose

Iv managed to snap the holder the black plastic circle so now the level just drops

What can I use to secure this? At present it's holding up against the headlight back so if I took this off it would just fall again

Thanks

I have same issue . Looks like someone has drilled a hole in the rear of light and cable tied the leveller motor/ adjuster in place. Trouble is the light beam now points to low and seems I can't adjust so a bit of a cowboy job. May try to split light apart and see if I can fix it. Else a new light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SueFR

Doncaster
Mar 16, 2015
Doncaster
I have same issue . Looks like someone has drilled a hole in the rear of light and cable tied the leveller motor/ adjuster in place. Trouble is the light beam now points to low and seems I can't adjust so a bit of a cowboy job. May try to split light apart and see if I can fix it. Else a new light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily mine isn't low there level now but if I have to take my light out or bulb etc I'll have to piss around doing it all over again.
I have drl headlights fitted
I might have to go back to normal if I continue with issues

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise