light cluster / door seal

lucas6

Hi everyone,

Purchased my LCR 225 last night and it's fair to say i love it. However i do have a few little things i need to get sorted and could use your help on.

- The Rear drivers side light cluster needs replacing, will a light cluster from any mk1 Leon fit?
- Also i need to get hold of a passenger side door seal and was wondering where people think is the best place to go hunting for little bits like this.

Cheers

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Hi everyone,

Purchased my LCR 225 last night and it's fair to say i love it. However i do have a few little things i need to get sorted and could use your help on.

- The Rear drivers side light cluster needs replacing, will a light cluster from any mk1 Leon fit?
- Also i need to get hold of a passenger side door seal and was wondering where people think is the best place to go hunting for little bits like this.

Cheers

Yes, any Mk1 light cluster will fit.

Why do you need a door seal?

lucas6

well its just the little bit of like rubber(ish material) that is running down the side of the passenger door. it seems to have come loose, no water is getting in the car but i still want to fix it really.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members