Lima Green anyone?

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
I haven't ordered one (won't be getting mine till next year), but when I was at the Seat dealer the other day they had a very nice lime green SC with black roof and wheels, looked v good!

car-help-uk

Returning old timer
Oct 10, 2013
Berks, uk
I haven't ordered one (won't be getting mine till next year), but when I was at the Seat dealer the other day they had a very nice lime green SC with black roof and wheels, looked v good!

That was my plan. Glad to hear I don't have the only one about:rofl:

metomurti

Apr 26, 2013
There are lots of brave people :D

6dh5.jpg

cifv.png

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Love this. Credit to you for ticking the option.

Looking for a pic with the titanium pack on it too but not many about.

too hot

Sep 29, 2013
Scotchland
Having had Viper green in the Scirocco I have just ordered Alor blue which is another marmite colour!!!
When we went to the dealers we parked the Scirocco next to a Lima green Leon and the two were really similar , the Seat colour is possibly just a bit brighter!
Great in a car park you never lose it !!

Jun 15, 2013
Saw a Lima Green CC FR on the A38 the other morning, looked great. Considering I do not like these "fashion" colours and always stick to either white, grey or silver take that as a compliment.

car-help-uk

Returning old timer
Oct 10, 2013
Berks, uk
Saw a Lima Green CC FR on the A38 the other morning, looked great. Considering I do not like these "fashion" colours and always stick to either white, grey or silver take that as a compliment.
I have had soooooo many of the usual colour cars and thought I would have a change and I must say having lived with a few weeks now I am really pleased I took the punt on the green

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise