Little Black Car

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
got bored this morning... decided to clean my car.

used water out of the hose, something soapy out other garage, hosed if off again, then dried it with one of the bath towels.
then a serious case of CBA kicked in when drying it so gave up.

really need to get it done propperly!

2hy9ms8.jpg

30wr1ic.jpg

Edit:

also just realised this is the first time pictures i have taken of this car with the wheels like that. :)

Last edited:

Triple D

ahha looking very tidy there little girl ;) and as far as im aware its the first time you have cleaned it on your own isnt it ? :p
wheels look really good, and is looking super stealthy too :D
Lets keep it looking straight this time though eh ;) as it would be terrible if it was another wreck after not even a year of ownership. But then again, with ya previous track record, you could actually make leons become rare in this country in a few years :p :roflmao: only kidding hun
looks quality :clap:

Triple D

:roflmao: nah mate its got the dents from when she was being fcuked against it :whistle: :p only joking georgie :D

gazjones

saying that dan i can see what looks like bird poo on the bonnet or is that something else! :whistle:

joking lol

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
*cries*

i'll have you know daniel that i used to clean my golf and the last leon every weekend, and wax it every few weeks, with this one i have just been too busy!

need to take some decent pics of it at some point, but the lighting and camera is hard to get a propper picture of a black car!!

no dents on this one yet, the off mark from ******s in shopping trollys and all the wheels always look black.. due to a spray can in the boot!!

decided that i want to have it profesionaly done now as the paintwork is **** and its covered in stonechips.

and tim! everything on my car is declared! and i drive like a well behaved little girl! ;)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Thank you for doing diagnostics on my car last night G, your a legend!

I think we need to call the 'Clean & Shiny' man to clean our cars, dont you think? :happy:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members