Little piece of door missing

tbc

May 9, 2005
A tiny bit fell off my door while I was replacing the door card the other day, and I'm pretty sure it's gone for good. It's this bit:

part.jpg

Basically just the surround for the lock, but it's really annoying me that it's not there. Will I be able to get a replacement, and will it be less than a pound?

tbc

May 9, 2005
Nice one, that would be great.

It's probably something ridiculous from a dealer

teknow

Feb 10, 2007
Great Wyrley, Walsall
In all seriousness, it probably will cost pence from the dealer.

I got those 2 pins that the rear parcel shelf attaches to for 58 pence! They had to come from Germany .... so your bit should cost peanuts!

tbc

May 9, 2005
OMG - someone else with a Vibrant Green Ibiza!! Every day I wish I'd bought a red one!

You are joking aren't you?

It's a bloody brilliant colour, how many other people do you know with a mushy-pea green metallic car?

Red cars are a dime a dozen, ours are (almost) unique. I've taken a fair bit of stick for it, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

teknow

Feb 10, 2007
Great Wyrley, Walsall
hehe

Mine's reached the point where it is worth < £1000 so every time I consider p/x against a new one the salesman says something like:

"Did you choose the colour?"

"Its almost as bad as that orangey colour the Mk2's used to come in"

"Yuck"

"We don't see many of these"

:cartman:

The list goes on ...

One word of advice - don't buy the "touch up" paint kits from Seat. They are Olive Green ... not Vibrant Green ... looks a right mess on mine but I have got to the point where I don't care.

Red next time.

Ian.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.