Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Deleted member 103408

stay in a hotel overnight but dont forget your wedding :) dont think mrs will fancy a break in blackpool.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It's about a 3 hour journey for me... Which means... Hotel and a beer at night lol my car is always in cupra mode as there is no other one to choose from haha

I think a weekend is best for me but may be able to get a mid week day off... Also my wedding is a no go from the 19th October for a week n abit

Deleted member 103408

First week of October is good for me, any day

Mines a 3hr drive so I will stay in hotel as well, sounds like a party the night before...

I can do most days of the week / weekend subject to nothing else going on but Tuesday and Thursday can be more difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 103408

And that is just before lunch :)

Oh and no speeding tickets please that is a surprise we can all do without.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
When I go to Blackpool for the Darts I always stop at the Premier Inn at Bispham, north end of Blackpool. They have a massive car park and it’s away from the centre of town.

Might be worth considering unless someone else has a better idea?

Reactions: paddy6789

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
When I go to Blackpool for the Darts I always stop at the Premier Inn at Bispham, north end of Blackpool. They have a massive car park and it’s away from the centre of town.

Might be worth considering unless someone else has a better idea?

Could be a possibility - I’ll have a look to see what’s on around Blackpool too (other than hen do’s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gav

Sep 12, 2018
Halifax
I’m up for this, just the place been arranged so far?

Blackpool is a 2 hour drive, “steady away” lol

Deleted member 103408

I am happy with Blackpool, Saturday is good and happy during the work as always subject to the actual date.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I’d be up for a meet in Blackpool.... as I missed the one earlier in the summer due to work commitments...maybe a 3+hr drive for me but I could do with some MAN time away..lads lads.lads.ha,ha,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
How does Saturday 13th October sound for the Blackpool meet? I choose this date as it means I’m off work and could attend and it’s also before @Jimbobcook wedding date too.

If people would prefer the Saturday before, 06th October, I’d need to see if I can get cover at work so would need to know ASAP.

Just my thoughts.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.