Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Ryan_tayl

Sep 8, 2018
Burnley
I’m up for any but wouldn’t be able to make it across until early evening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I could do the 13th but I'd need serious brownie points getting before then as I get married the week after... Probably have to drive down and back in a day which I do when I go to Blackburn for work.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I could do the 13th but I'd need serious brownie points getting before then as I get married the week after... Probably have to drive down and back in a day which I do when I go to Blackburn for work.

Soooo to me, that sounds like you’ve got to work all day in Blackpool ;-) no questions asked, no answers needed.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Soooo to me, that sounds like you’ve got to work all day in Blackpool ;-) no questions asked, no answers needed.

On a Saturday when I do Monday to Friday 9-5 lol let's put it this way I'm not the brains of the relationship haha I need chocolate...

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
We should start a new threat with random excuses on there that we can all use for occasions like this...

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
We should start a new threat with random excuses on there that we can all use for occasions like this...

Reminds me of Blackadder:
"My friend is a missionary and on his last visit abroad brought back with him the chief of a famous tribe. His name is Great Boo. He's been suffering from sleeping sickness and he's obviously just woken because as you've heard, Great Boo's up."

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Oh... and I'll have to keep an eye on my coolant over the next couple of weeks and make sure my leak is fixed! Don't want my car to :censored: itself 100 miles from home!

We wouldn’t let you suffer. I’m sure all of us would come to your rescue...mind you i’m not mechanically minded at all so I’ll probably be no use...but hey oh.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Oh... and I'll have to keep an eye on my coolant over the next couple of weeks and make sure my leak is fixed! Don't want my car to :censored: itself 100 miles from home!
I'd save you... actually my car is pretty much identical I don't want you stealing parts from mine haha @Maypack can go lol

I have a feeling this is going to be a very childish meet lol I can feel it in my bones

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Sorted... Blackpool arc... only 99p!! We could go round 2-3 times!

images

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
You just know the sponges haven’t been changed for years - using a rock instead would be better!

Deleted member 103408

Do you mean they dont use the two bucket method (or are they filled with dirt from previous days cars :)

Maybe we can get the MK2's to give us a demo of how to was the car :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members