Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I wonder if it will still be that super shiny by the time you get to the meet on Saturday, due to the crap weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Umbrella + this lol

IMG_20181010_165304-1305x2320.jpg

Reactions: Deano j1971

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
may have to start tomorrow with the inside and then do the outside Friday after work and if raining lock up garage and drive home slow just so the back off the car does not get black from the exhaust Need to do the turbo

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Checked out a few reviews and it looks like really good stuff. The word on the steer is highly durable and gives a decent gloss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got me some off that.... I’m not into fine detailing as much as @Legojon or @Jimbobcook but this stuff is amazing.. It works especially well on my white St, just sit the bottle in warm water for ten mins or so, give it a good shake and she is ready to go. Good thing is you only need a very small amount so it should last along long time, and it’s easy to buff off..works well on alloy wheels too, keeps the brake dust off, the after shine is truly epic. If I was to sum it up in one sentence....THE REFLECTION OF PERFECTION

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Unfortunately I have been called into work as a return favour on Friday night so won’t be attending the meet on Saturday. Will try my best to come to the next meet whenever that is!

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
That's a shame but hopefully next year we can get a few more meets and people going.

Did I see mention somewhere of a SCN national meet? If so I will try and book a day off in preparation for that!

Deleted member 103408

Weather is looking better

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.18.40.png

and I am afraid i am going to have to educate all you boys and girls who like clean cars :) :)

You don't need to thank me for the top tip - makes the car smell nice as well
detailer.jpg

Reactions: Maypack
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members