Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Just been on a detour to my nearest Shell garage and filled my car up with V-Power in readiness for the trip down to Castleton. Here’s hoping the weather stays good and everyone has a safe trip in the winds and rain that’s due.

Currently blowing a hooley here in Cumbria 60mph winds and sideways rain so no chance my car is getting a wash etc.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just been on a detour to my nearest Shell garage and filled my car up with V-Power in readiness for the trip down to Castleton. Here’s hoping the weather stays good and everyone has a safe trip in the winds and rain that’s due.

Currently blowing a hooley here in Cumbria 60mph winds and sideways rain so no chance my car is getting a wash etc.
Excuses excuses lol I'm expecting a clean shiny car on my arrival haha

My weather app says it's overcast from 10am - 6pm on Saturday in Castleton but that could change massively between now and then.

Deleted member 103408

My Cupra app tells me I have to wash the car whatever, its very dirty and the unamed bottle of stuff is ready for me to use :) yes I am joking

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Excuses excuses lol I'm expecting a clean shiny car on my arrival haha

Got all day to do it as nothing else planned but the weather is against me.

After a 150mile journey on Motorways and A Roads I don’t expect it to be nice and shiny. Maybe there’s a jet wash nearby the parking. I sometimes just use the powered water rinse to move road film

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Are we going to get a queue of SEAT's next to a pressure washer on the outside of Castleton lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If we are someone’s in to make a shed load of money

In fact I might get there early to find out if there is one lol. I’ll be the ones power washing my car in the rain lol
Have faith... The SEAT gods will move all rain till we've left lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Grr, doesn't look like I'll be washing the car tonight. Filled up this morning, but may fill up again when I get there, just to be safe. LOL.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
There there to you... i'll just leave this here lol

Not that this is how it will arrive but I know I'me leaving my house clean lol

index.php

index.php

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members