Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Everything I own apart from the soap bucket is blue lol I have a blue car jack and stands...

You telling me you don't have everything Blue?

Haha, no, I went for the twin hydraulic 3 ton jack so I don't have to break my :censored: lifting the car up. It was the only criteria on my checklist. LOL. I do colour code my drying towels and wash mitts though so I know which part of the car they are for.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I do colour code my drying towels and wash mitts though so I know which part of the car they are for.
Surely that's standard... I have set drawers for different towels lol it's a whole world of OCD

Deleted member 103408

Just to confirm we are ok for all 12 people to have food, and just to add to the fun the email address on there website is incorrect but have the right one now so hopefully all ok.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
My suggestion is the main carpark in Castleton.

I have spoken to the Council and the car park is open.
The parking fee is £3-40 (no change, no notes, no cards) for 3 - 4 hours stay and there are 133 spaces, it may be busy if the weather is good as its prime walking country (extra points for running them over).

Address is Cross Street, Castleton, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S33 8WH

Meet at 11-00 am on Saturday 13th October 2018 and bring coat and brolly and or car cleaning kit :)

For those eating the bulls head is two minute walk up cross street.

View attachment 1999
Expand this post from @theoldboy for instructions tomorrow. If it was nice weather we could of done some detailing haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You'll all be happy to know that I needed to go out today so my car is now filthy lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Shhhhhh. I actually just stood out in the dark and thought "hmmm, should I?".

Phew, mine too!
I've been tempted to stick it in the garage and clean it lol but then it's going to be a wet floor tomorrow so no point... Maybe waterless wax when I get there lol

Deleted member 103408

More to come but here is the first pic of the meet.

For those who were there I will pm a dropbox link with all the pics if you are interested.

Good to see everybody - Weather was kind and we had a good turn out.
Did not manage to get a run in but lots of talking about cars, we had a few people come up and admire the cars and food was good.

meet_1.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Great day out north of the wall. Good to meet everyone and put faces to some forum names.

Ooo, can't wait to see more pics.

Um, I did manage to find my way out of castleton eventually @Jimbobcook lol. The sat nav insisted on about 50 miles of country roads back. But I made it despite some scary corners at speed (and bottoming out the dampers at the national speed limit eek).

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Great day!

Everyone was most welcoming and happy to talk, looking forward to the next meet. . Maybe in the Midlands so @Legojon can get some more fresh air haha

@Legojon I think my RNS310 is better than your 315 lol I had no issues and got home in good time.

@saveoursouls it's a big choice placing a sticker lol

Thanks everyone that came, good turnout and happy times!

@theoldboy did you get any pics of the sheep for @Legojon lol

Cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.