Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I’d be up for Blackpool... I can reminisce about the old cruise scene when I used to spend most of my life in car parks listening to “bangin tunes” and trying to get my car in max power!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
All these pic's smack of The League of Gentleman and Royston Vasey (which co-incidentally was filmed in Hadfield, 20 miles from Castleton) :weedy:

:lol:. Luckily our line of horseless carriages didn't attract too much attention. It'd be ace if the shop is real!!
51TJ8XBB76L.jpg

Reactions: Bedlam

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Well because of you buggers I’m obsessing over Leons with bigger engines. I might have to sell the kids....

If you do, let me know where and how much, I could do with some extra cash as well!

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Well because of you buggers I’m obsessing over Leons with bigger engines. I might have to sell the kids....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I’d put them on Amazon as the do next day delivery....EBay you have to wait a few days sometimes...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Legojon

Deleted member 103408

you will have to move house and change your name and job or they will just come home again. And get ready because i am afraid kids keep costing even after they leave home :(

Reactions: saveoursouls

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
get ready because i am afraid kids keep costing even after they leave home :(

Why did you have to say that? I thought I was over the worst. I'm currently on driving lessons / first car / first insurance.

Reactions: BadBoy03

Deleted member 103408

Why did you have to say that? I thought I was over the worst. I'm currently on driving lessons / first car / first insurance.

Remember the conversion we had at dinner about getting married, having kids etc, this is just the extension.

And the best bit is my kids tell me to be nice to them as they will chose what nursing home I am going to live in.

PAID WITH MY MONEY :(

Reactions: Damo H

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Remember the conversion we had at dinner about getting married, having kids etc, this is just the extension.

And the best bit is my kids tell me to be nice to them as they will chose what nursing home I am going to live in.

PAID WITH MY MONEY :(

Haha I spent all my money on the car. Which I'm being buried in. I've nearly done 18 years. You'd think id at least be up for parole.

Deleted member 103408

Thank you I have been looking at buying a pre paid funeral plan (ouch) but i will now tell the kids to put me in the car and take it to the crusher.

They will get a nice square box for the garden and save a fortune on Funeral expenses.

Reactions: Damo H

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Thank you I have been looking at buying a pre paid funeral plan (ouch) but i will now tell the kids to put me in the car and take it to the crusher.

The icing on the cake is that any other "posessions" you want to be buried with, you can just stick them in the boot. I'm taking my LED tv with me as well!

Reactions: Damo H and BadBoy03

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
The icing on the cake is that any other "posessions" you want to be buried with, you can just stick them in the boot. I'm taking my LED tv with me as well!
Told the kids yesterday...if we get flooded, the important thing is to get in the car quickly so I can drive to the top of the hill & the car will be safe. Forget the ark...Cupra or nothing :)

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Told the kids yesterday...if we get flooded, the important thing is to get in the car quickly so I can drive to the top of the hill & the car will be safe. Forget the arc...Cupra or nothing :)

Luckily I live on what would pass for us city folks as a hill. I can look out of my window and watch the ark go past whilst drinking a cuppa in my pokemon pjs. :D

Reactions: BadBoy03
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise