Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Deleted member 103408

So back to the reason for all this happiness are we all good for the 13th - I am in.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Let's apply some logic to all this madness :)

We'll do the same as what the national meet thread done, and each person attending can add their name to the list so we all know who is going. I've noticed @Damo H hasn't piped up yet. Sending much shame and disappointment his way...

So, to the list - Add your name if you're planning on attending this meet on Saturday 13th October:

@paddy6789 (Aaron) - Cupra 290

Last edited:
Reactions: Damo H

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I’m not paying attention and looking at the wrong month..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Im in Buckshaw too!! Dont think I've seen an Alor Blue black ed knocking about. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled from now on :bounce:
Your's isn't a white ST with performance pack wheels near a certain Tesco is it? I saw an exact copy of my car there, the day I picked mine up haha!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Let me speak to the boss (my 3 year old daughter not the wife) and see if I can make it.

However I can always come in @paddy6789's car ;)

One ask though. If this is going to be a meet where people are ragging the bollocks of their cars, doing burnouts and generally being a menace to society, to quote Murtaugh, "I'm to old for this ****". Haha

I stopped going to the MINI meets when they went from being sensible lads at the pub talking ****e to Max Power type cruises.

Sorry the old man had to come out and say it haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddy6789

Deleted member 103408

Let's apply some logic to all this madness :)

We'll do the same as what the national meet thread done, and each person attending can add their name to the list so we all know who is going. I've noticed @Damo H hasn't piped up yet. Sending much shame and disappointment his way...

So, to the list - Add your name if you're planning on attending this meet on Saturday 13th October:

@theoldboy (Ron) - Cupra 280

@theoldboy (Ron) - Cupra 280

Deleted member 103408

Let me speak to the boss (my 3 year old daughter not the wife) and see if I can make it.

However I can always come in @paddy6789's car ;)

One ask though. If this is going to be a meet where people are ragging the bollocks of their cars, doing burnouts and generally being a menace to society, to quote Murtaugh, "I'm to old for this ****". Haha

I stopped going to the MINI meets when they went from being sensible lads at the pub talking shite to Max Power type cruises.

Sorry the old man had to come out and say it haha.

As far as i am concerned its about meeting people we talk to all the time on the forum and talking about the cars.
Burn outs can be left to trackdays where they are appropriate.

Ryan_tayl

Sep 8, 2018
Burnley
As far as i am concerned its about meeting people we talk to all the time on the forum and talking about the cars.

Agreed an hopefully somebody will be a dab hand with a camera and take a few pics?

@Ryan_tayl - white 2014 FR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This is exactly what i've seen so far, it's just some like minded people with some questions and see what others have.

The list looks good for a local meet, although i'm not sure how many are actually local haha

Deleted member 103408

I will also bring my OBD11 if anybody needs any tweaks doing, just let me know in advance so I can try and find the coding.

Reactions: saveoursouls

Deleted member 103408

This is exactly what i've seen so far, it's just some like minded people with some questions and see what others have.

The list looks good for a local meet, although i'm not sure how many are actually local haha

Well it gets it started and you never know maby next year we can get a few more interested.

Reactions: Damo H
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.