Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Deleted member 103408

10/10 very tasty, bit of spice but not to much.

Mrs also liked it.

Deleted member 103408

how did the fishing go did you catch anything or did you not make it

Deleted member 103408

Oh dear that is poor show, well big thanks to Damo for the round of drinks much appreciated by all.

Reactions: Yellow fr

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Well my fog light stickers never arrived. Checked I only paid £2.99 postage.

Anyway they're sending me another set as it appears they've gone missing in the post.

However I may not get around to using them based on the deliver timescale and what else I have planned.

I'll keep you posted as from memory a couple of people at the meet where interested in them.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
did you order a tint for them? one of my neighbours has a yellow thing over his foglight. also seen a mercedes with green stuff on the front fog lights - really tempted to get something like this done
Just a dark tint, as I'll be getting them permanently disabled for what I've got planned for the future anyway ;)

Last edited:

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Well my fog light stickers never arrived. Checked I only paid £2.99 postage.

Anyway they're sending me another set as it appears they've gone missing in the post.

However I may not get around to using them based on the deliver timescale and what else I have planned.

I'll keep you posted as from memory a couple of people at the meet where interested in them.

Managed to find the fog light tints without the £9.99 delivery charge which we saw at the meet, looks like these are even cheaper maybe. I’ve ordered some so I hope they don’t get lost. Will post pics when arrived and on car.
IMG_0192.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

Just a dark tint, as I'll be getting them permanently disabled for the what I've got planned for the future anyway ;)

The man of mystery - what do you have planned for that nice new estate of yours.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Managed to find the fog light tints without the £9.99 delivery charge which we saw at the meet, looks like these are even cheaper maybe. I’ve ordered some so I hope they don’t get lost. Will post pics when arrived and on car. View attachment 2361

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We'll see what happens. Not the end of the world if they don't :)

Deleted member 103408

Dont mention the Copper otherwise this thread will turn into another who's ordered a Cupra and I cant cope with any more of that thank you.

Reactions: Maypack