Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Deleted member 103408

Do I hear a project manager speaking there.

Can somebody please confirm the definition of Straight as I have on on the side of the front windscreen which is at an angle >>>>>>

So we have a few game people what location are we at, Blackpool or maybe a bit inland if there is anything worth going to.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

Can somebody please confirm the definition of Straight as I have on on the side of the front windscreen which is at an angle >>>>>>

So we have a few game people what location are we at, Blackpool or maybe a bit inland if there is anything worth going to.

Nope, @Jimbobcook and his ocd sticker placement. LOL.

I don't know the area at all. So somewhere with ample parking and few chavs would be ace.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Your's isn't a white ST with performance pack wheels near a certain Tesco is it? I saw an exact copy of my car there, the day I picked mine up haha!

Sounds like my motor with perf pack wheels but is dynamic grey rather than white. Looks like an off-white when clean.

Reactions: Damo H

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I need to check with the misses on this as its our anniversary a few days before. Not sure she's appreciate being dragged to a car meet as our anniversary night out. Are we looking at an evening meet?

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester

Snakes Pass, forest of bowland, Peak District, Lake District just a few suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Snakes Pass, forest of bowland, Peak District, Lake District just a few suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snakes pass is a good shout, great scenery!
I need to check with the misses on this as its our anniversary a few days before. Not sure she's appreciate being dragged to a car meet as our anniversary night out. Are we looking at an evening meet?
For me an late morning/early afternoon start would be better as i've got a 3 hour drive home lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
For me an late morning/early afternoon start would be better as i've got a 3 hour drive home lol

I think a few of us will have. And need to save some energy for Sunday's car cleaning.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think a few of us will have. And need to save some energy for Sunday's car cleaning.
I've got the day off before the wedding to clean the car if it's rain or sun it's going to be clean haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Seems you have your priorities straight. :D
If my car is in any photos it's got to be shiny as it can be... I may do the big clean 2 weeks before and keep it topped up so I know I have time lol

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
So is it a defo for Blackpool then....because it’s a bit of a drive for me and I’m thinking about staying over...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So is it a defo for Blackpool then....because it’s a bit of a drive for me and I’m thinking about staying over...
I think it's best sorted by someone local (not me haha) so we all end up at the right place... As long as it doesn't go over the 3 hour mark I should be alright...

More centre mass would be more ideal for me lol but i'm game whatever

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
More centre mass would be more ideal for me lol but i'm game whatever

Yeah, within 3 hours drive would be good. And so long as I don't have to throw any chavs off the pier. I'll be fine!

I hear Blackpool is looking a bit dated. Anywhere more picturesque?