Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If I get four punctures and there's a guy playing a banjo selling tyres. I'm not going to be happy.
I actually just laughed out loud... Amazing.

We have 2 spare wheels between us lol drag the other 2

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I actually just laughed out loud... Amazing.

We have 2 spare wheels between us lol drag the other 2

Everyone does. Until they end up running through a field in their pants with their hands cable tied.

"Excuse me kind sir. I cannot see anything by Michelin or Uniroyal".

Suppose we could try the spares diagonally.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I will also bring my OBD11 if anybody needs any tweaks doing, just let me know in advance so I can try and find the coding.
I'll take you up on that offer. Need to turn some things back to standard ;)

1) Permanant red door lights back to standard.
2) Traffic Sign Recognition turned off.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
On the location front.

Here is a suggestion.

Blackpool is fine with me, BUT if people are travelling a long way, why don’t we give it till this Friday for people to decide they’re coming.

Then look at a more central location based on where people are travelling from.

Meets are good but I’d hate anyone to book a hotel for a meet like this, especially at this early stage. Of course @paddy6789 will make it awesome, but on the slim chance it isn’t, I’d hate for someone to pay for a **** load of fuel and then a B&B only for a poor meet.

Or we can do Blackpool I’m easy :)

Reactions: Legojon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
On the location front.

Here is a suggestion.

Blackpool is fine with me, BUT if people are travelling a long way, why don’t we give it till this Friday for people to decide they’re coming.

Then look at a more central location based on where people are travelling from.

Meets are good but I’d hate anyone to book a hotel for a meet like this, especially at this early stage. Of course @paddy6789 will make it awesome, but on the slim chance it isn’t, I’d hate for someone to pay for a **** load of fuel and then a B&B only for a poor meet.

Or we can do Blackpool I’m easy :)
All we need is people, cars and somewhere to eat/sit. Our childish minds will sort out the entertainment...

But I agree with the get a location sorted first, normally hotels cost more the closer you are so if people did want to book they would prefer sooner one would assume...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I may have to get another one for the front splitter... but definitely nothing to do with the fact @Jimbobcook has one there!
That's right I'm the trend setter haha I have a white with black surrounds which may look good on black and a red one if you want one of them?

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Damo H... I take it that cheeky little wink means that there could be something in the pipeline

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Damo H... I take it that cheeky little wink means that there could be something in the pipeline

Don’t talk to him! He is a bad influence!

He needs to go stand in the corner, face the wall and think about what he’s done!

Bad Damo! BAD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Damo H

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That's right I'm the trend setter haha I have a black with white surrounds which may look good on black and a red one if you want one of them?

I thought it was white with a black surround? LOL.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
All we need is people, cars and somewhere to eat/sit. Our childish minds will sort out the entertainment...

But I agree with the get a location sorted first, normally hotels cost more the closer you are so if people did want to book they would prefer sooner one would assume...

Well if people are wanting to stay over, we may be able to get a group discount at hotels.

Unless we all fetch tents and pick a campsite. That’s the festival goer in me coming out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Damo H/ paddy6789..... I must be missing a personal joke between you two fellas or I’m slow on the uptake... but it would be good to get this meet sorted out and meet you two and the rest of the others guys.