Location.please

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
Photobucket doesnt work very well with forums anymore so you'll need to use one of the following.

Imgur
Dropbox
Google drive

Each one Will need an account registration bit it's simple enough. Upload the photo to that site of choose then link that to this forum.

What about the other questions?

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017
Derby
The by is kufatec fiscon I know that and it's only had one owner before me,got the car from seat themselfs.I have a pic of the stereo but dnt know how to load it on to this page,phone ain't picking it up anymore either so need to find that bloody module and reset it

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
That link is asking me to sign in to Google Drive.

Post the image on TinyPic or something like that.

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
Yup ok can see your unit, it's an RCD310.
That BT unit you mentioned, kufatec fiscon looks like an after market system that integrates into the system, however depending on what packagw was inatalled by the previous owner depends on the functionally of the BT device. There is one that states that there is no control of the BT via that radio unit. This means that it's only available through the MFD.

So looks like we're back to square one. Looks like there is indeed a BT module but you'll need to find it yourself....get the headunit out and follow the leads, they'll be the main block with a ton of wires, that's fine, look for any wires branching off of those and follow them.

With any luck the module may be just sitting behind the head unit or behind the glove box.

Sorry for spelling mistakes, am on me phone.

Last edited:

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Yeah if it's an aftermarket bluetooth unit then behind the glovebox or the stereo are the most likely places.

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
EDIT: - I'm thinking that black box may have something to do with it. Try to take a good clear picture of that black box on the back of your radio. Are there any other wires coming from it other than the one going in the top like in the picture?

Interesting. Have you looked at the Kufatec Fiscon website? Its very expensive BT equipment. That leads me to beleive that it could be to do with SEAT, as in it's their preferred manufacturer of their BT systems. What you have on the back of your radio is alien to me.

You either have DAB on that radio or it's something to do with the BT system. Obviously you don't want to go unplugging everything because you may need the radio code. Is there any other wire coming from that black box other than the one in the picture?

I have two things coming out the back of my unit. I have the large connector like you have, furthest away from the camera in your photo, and I have an aerial lead. Looks like you have more than that.

That lead with the white connector with the bit of pink on it, that looks like an aerial lead, but what it's going into, I dont know.

So, what to do next is to try and reach your arm in the compartment where the radio sits and feel your way through to the back of the glove box.

This is possible. I've done it. If you feel box with a or some wires coming from it, that could be it. If you don't, then try to take a good clear picture of that black box on the back of your radio.

Last edited:

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
That black unit is just an aerial adapter.

Ah sure. I was thinking of an adapter of some sort then maybe a signal amplifier or something. I couldn't see any examples so figured it must be something to do with the BT.

So yeah, back to tracing the wires and seeing where they go off as mentioned before.