Loving it!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
True. Some things I like about it (apart from the performance obviously) are the lane assist and the auto main beam - wasn’t fussed about them but they work really well.
See now I’m wondering do we get the lane assist and auto high beam then lol or is yours spec even higher lol

Stimmt

Sep 6, 2019
And to anyone worried about kessy and relay key cloning the key features a ‘sleep’ function when it’s left still so that won’t work

Reactions: The Daily Meme

Stimmt

Sep 6, 2019
See now I’m wondering do we get the lane assist and auto high beam then lol or is yours spec even higher lol
Get them! They work really well. The auto main beam is almost like magic - it picks up headlights, tail lights and street lights perfectly.

Reactions: MXP2090

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
And to anyone worried about kessy and relay key cloning the key features a ‘sleep’ function when it’s left still so that won’t work
Have you tested this ? Do yo know how long until deactivated

Stimmt

Sep 6, 2019
Have you tested this ? Do yo know how long until deactivated
I thought the same - how do I KNOW?! So I put the key on the floor next to the car and left it 5 mins. Put my hand in the door handle to open it and nothing. picked the key up and put it back down then tried again and it unlocked.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I thought the same - how do I KNOW?! So I put the key on the floor next to the car and left it 5 mins. Put my hand in the door handle to open it and nothing. picked the key up and put it back down then tried again and it unlocked.
Good to know because someone else tested it and if never worked and his was My19 so another plus for you

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.